6th

Han Seo's pov:

I was sitting in my office while reading a few books related to law.. I yawned and  suddenly heard a knock on my door, "come in.." I raised my voice a bit.

Just after I saw that a guard opened the door, "sir we have bad news.. Your idea to burn down the plaza failed, someone reported it." I nodded not even surprised for a bit and signalled the guard to leave.

I know it was a task I was given to do so but when I visited the plaza, I felt bad.. A lot of people ran small businesses and stayed there. I didn't want to hurt them, what if the died in the fire? I would've felt guilty my entire life then..

As I was deep in my thoughts, I heard a familiar ting. I looked at my phone and picked it up unlocking it. My heart started to beat fast after seeing who texted me.. Han Seok.

I was debating whether I should open it or not but my curiousty got the best of me and I opened the chat. "Get to my office. Now." Fuck I'm in huge trouble..

He's going to kill me for failing- I don't want to die- I should just not go.. But going with that option was like wishing for death to fall upon myself.. I picked up my phone as I carefully stood up, wincing quietly from the pain that was still present in my lower back.

"I feel like today's the last day before Han Seok unalives me.." I mumble to myself wrapping up everything on my desk slowly exiting my office because of the pain, ordering a driver to take me to Babel..

At the office
Writer's pov:

Han Seo raised his hand to knock on his brother's office my instead leaned his forehead against the door. He felt safe behind the door, not wanting to face his angered brother.

Eventually he gathered enough courage to lightly knock on the door. "Come in." Those words send shivers down Han Seo's spine.. He could sense his brother's temper from those words as he slowly turned the knob, pushing the door open.

"Y-you called sir.." Han Seo took small steps into the office, closing the door behind him. The CEO had his back turned to his brother as he sighed in disappointment. Han Seo was already shaking like crazy, he was hoping a hole would open in the floor that would swoop him in so he won't have to face his brother's wrath..

The CEO turned around and placed his hands on his desk, the only thing that was separating the two. Han Seo decided to move back slightly to feel some kind of protection but it didn't help, he could feel the tension all around the room.

"I'm disappointed." Han Seok sternly stated as anger was clearly visible on the CEO's face. Han Seo was sweating like crazy, keeping his eyes on the floor as he let out a quiet apology..

"Don't move." As he said that, He picked up a small metal vase and threw it directly at the other's face. It hit him on the forehead as the victim slipped back a bit but caught himself trying his best to hold in the tears and noises from coming out because of the intense pain.

"I GAVE YOU ONE FUCKING JOB! Your truly useless Han Seo." The CEO looked to the left not wanting to look at the other as just his sight was pissing him off further. "A fucking idiot, I was to put you in charge of such an important task."

"Your not capable of anything!" The CEO slammed his fist down on the table keeping his eyes shut. On the other hand, Han Seo clenched his fists as the thud made him jump a bit. The insults his brother threw at him were piercing holes in his body qnd the pain in his forehead was making it harder to keep his posture. He wasn't able to hold on any longer.

A few tears escaped from his eyes as a trail of blood went down his face from the scar he received from the vase.. Han Seo bit his lip, muffled noises escaping from his mouth as he tried his best to wipe his tears before the other notices, not wanting to look any more pathetic.

Han Seok's pov:

I wanted to real badly hurt him so he'd learn his lesson, I opened my eyes and looked up slowly at him, "what should I do with y-"

A feeling of guilt rised up in me when I saw his state.. I didn't even do much yet- he was shaking a lot, blood dripping from the cut on his forehead and he was-
Crying..?

I blinked in confusion, did the vase hit too hard? I was expecting it to leave a cut and definitely wasn't expecting him to cry.. When he looked up at me, his color faded to white. "I-im sorry sir I d-di-"
"Come here" I cut off his stutter, signalling him to come around my desk to me.

"Sir I'm s-sorr-" He begin but I cut him off again, "what did I just say.” I sternly stated as he looked back down taking slow small steps, walking around the desk to me.

He kept quite a distance between us and I frowned a bit grabbing his wrist pulling him closer. I raised my hand. "Did I overdo it?" I thought to myself as I observed his cut.

I don't understand why I felt bad, I've always felt pleasure whenever I hurt someone but this time it was digging daggers in me instead. I felt guilty, he cried because of me.. I don't understand where the gentleness came from into my personality currently.

He flinched when I raised my hand but was shocked when I took a gentle hold of his chin. He seem quite stunned, was he expecting me to hurt him further..?

"Relax, I'm not going to hurt you.." I said lowly as I ordered him to sit down on the chair. He was hesitating so instead I just pushed him to sit down on the chair as I opened the lowest drawer of my desk.

Han Seo's Pov:

What is happening..? A moment ago he was so angered that he could've killed me but now he's.. Being- nice..? This might be one of his tests, I should keep my guard up. He has never been like this..

"Sit down" He said so, I looked at the chair debating whether I should or not but before I could decide I was pushed down on the chair as he opened the drawer of the desk taking out something..? Is he trying to find his gun?! He wants to kill me!

Panic took over me as I tried to stand up, I was pushed back in the chair. I didn't want to die just yet! Tears formed on the corner of my eyes- "S-sir, please l-let me go, I'm begging u!" I desperately begged him

"Relax.. It won't hurt much."