1st

Han Seo's Pov:

I layed my head down on the table as everyone in the room was yelling and arguing about Babel. I felt a chair glide back and then a sudden loud thud was heard around the room followed by a "SHUT UP!". It made me jump as I recognized the voice, Han Seok.

His voice displayed his anger and annoyance. I fixed my posture to not piss him off any further, but when I looked up our eyes locked together for a few seconds. I noticed his features soften a bit but I felt myself shrink under his gaze so I looked down and repositioned myself on the chair.

As his gaze moved away after a while, I finally looked up while clearing my throat quietly. Han Seok raised his hand pointing at a couple of people in the meeting room, "get out." He ordered in a deep voice, his voice sent shivers down my spine..

People left in the room was myself, Mr Han, Ms Choi and Han Seok. "Aishh.. They're so noisy.." Ms Choi complained as she rubbed her forehead. Han Seok apologized for the fuss and sat down beside her on his chair. I looked at the two as Ms Choi leaned her aching head on my brother's shoulder. I felt my blood boil abit..

Recently I've felt some kind of attraction towards my brother, I understand he's a psychopath but It's shameful for me to admit but those acts just turn me on further..

I felt a nudge on my shoulder and I turned to look at Mr Han who nudged me. "You okay sir? You seem out the weather" I felt everyone's eyes fall upon me. "Oh n-no, I'm alright Mr han" I said with a low voice so only he could hear. I saw him nod and felt a pair of eyes burn into me, I looked up straight and saw Han Seok look at me with emptiness in his eyes, I couldn't read his expressions.. "I think we should try talking about Babel soon again, I promise I'll plan it correctly this time." Han Seok stood up as he stated his thoughts, fixing his hair.

"I have somewhere to be now. I'll text everyone the information about the meeting later" As he said that, he was already out the room...

Writer's note:
Helloooo everyoneee,
Nothing much has happened yettt but I'm adding more soon but looks like Han Seok was a little worried for his lil brother...
It'll get better soon
Be patience dears~