13th

Han Seo's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes.. My head was pounding, I wasn't able to figure out where I am.. I was tied to this chair- both my legs and hands were bound together tightly. I dart my eyes left and right trying my best to figure out where I was..

My heart was hammering against my chest. I heard loud footsteps.. Someone is coming, Im afraid- I admit it. I closer my eyes really not wanting to see who it was..

"You still hasn't woken up?" Wait- That voice sounds familiar.. I tightly grip the ropes. "Ah.. Dear Han Seo~ such an innocent soul you are." I feel a sharp, smooth object lift my chin, perhaps a knife..?

I still kept my eyes shut not wanting to figure out who it is. "Should I take it?~" I felt the knife press against my throat and I accidentally gulped..

I hear the latter chuckle and press the knife a bit more in.. I yelped- "I know your awake Han Seo~ open your eyes." He used a demanding tone and being afraid I ended up opening my eyes..

I was in shock,
Vincenzo..?

"Surprise~" I felt tears sting my eyes. "B-but why.." I wanted to know, how could he do this.

"Well well.. You see, I had already figured out who the real CEO of Babel was. All that was left to do was punish him and I think taking you away from him would be the best start to it~"

He dragged his knife down my throat down to my collarbone, making a trail of blood behind, it hurt alot- a tear had escaped my eye..

"Oh does it hurt, Han Seo?" He smirked and I nodded quickly trying to lean away from him but the ropes kept me in place..
"well it's suppose to."

Han Seok's Pov:

I sighed, finally done with the 3rd meeting of the day walking back into my office. I was quite difficult to focus today.. My mind kept wondering off the Han Seo.

Reminds me what could be be doing right now? As I took a seat a guard busts through the door. I jump slightly and then glare at him, "where are your manners. I thought I told Everyone to knock before en-"

"Sir there's no time for that!" He said panting, I was confused so I let him continue. "Someone broke into your property, manage to take down all the bodyguards and Mr Seo is missing!.."

.

.

.

I rushed down the parking lot looking for my car, stupid guards can't even do their duty properly! Please be alright Han Seo, we only just started to understand one another..

I found my car and I saw something taped on it.. A box.

I pulled it off my car and took a seat inside before observing the box making sure this wasn't a trap. With a pocket knife, I sliced through the tape on the box and inside was a bloodied shirt along with a few pictures..?

I took a closer look and felt my blood begin to boil. It was my shirt- that Han Seo wore? Fuck there's so much blood on this shirt, is he okay?! And the pictures.. Asshole. He dared to touch what's mine?!

It was pictures of Han Seo's body, there were the last night bruises on his body but aside from them, scrapes of knife were all over his body which spelled..
"V-I-N-C-E-N-Z-O"

I threw the box with the items at the back of the car and immediately hit the race, I knew exactly where to go and what he wanted.

.

.

.

I threw open the warehouse door open and got in quickly. I sped walk around to find who I was looking for, bumping into and kicking aside a few cardboard boxes along the way. I swear if anything happens to Han Seo, then today is Vincenzo's last day.

After running around cluelessly around the warehouse, I clenched my fists and groaned in annoyance.. This is hopeless!
But then suddenly I heard muffled cries from somewhere..

I perked up, pulling up my guard as my hand quickly went towards the gun in my pocket. It was coming from the locked door..

I inched closer to the door and put my ear to the door for a better listen..

Han Seo's POV:

I panted abit as tears ran down my cheeks, Vincenzo had blind folded me and now was finally done cutting on my skin?.. God- I don't know how much more I could handle. Where are you Han Seok..?

The next second I knew, I was untied and being dragged somewhere. I tried my best to free myself and resisted but then I ws thrown into a wall.

I gasped as the air from my lungs were pushes out and then I felt my arms being pinned onto the wall.

"W-what are you doing! Get off m-me!" I tried to kick him away but he was too strong..

"Oh cmon Han Seo.. We both know your not in a position to tell me what to do, plus you have taken dick before. I wanna have a taste of this slut too."

As he said that, I heard an unbuckling noise.. No no no- this can't be happening- I kicked him in the stomach and he stumbled back for a second but then I felt a sharp sting on my cheek.

He just slapped me..? Sobs were escaping my mouth at this point. "Such a brat. Tch- be a good slut or else I mind consider ending your life quicker Han Seo."

"I a- am not a slut..!" another sting on my other cheek. Tears were streaming down my face while hiccups had taken over my voice..

"No one gave you permission to talk, you still denying that your not a slut even after you slept with your brother?" He chuckled deeply..

I was helpless.. I couldn't defend myself, I failed.. I was flipped onto my stomach still my hands were above my head. Someone's body weigh was dropped onto me, I believe he climbed on top of me..

I kept trying to move away but his grip was too tight! Please I don't want this, get him away! More sobs escaped my mouth as I dug my nails into his skin, trying to get away somehow.

I felt teeth sink into my skin on my shoulder as I let out a muffled scream since he had buried my face into some cloth.. I tried to pull away but he was too heavy! God please save me, I don't want this!

but then the weight suddenly disappeared from on top of me..

"I believe you had your fun already, time to say goodbye Vincenzo."

__________________________

A/n:

SORRY FOR SUCH A DELAY GUYS, I PROMISE QUICK UPDATES NOW BECAUSE I'M FINALLY ON SUMMER BREAKS!

thank you so much for so much support though, I never thought I'd be able to get this far,
I love y'all so damn muchhh <3

Hope u enjoyed the chapter!