Chapter Twenty-Three - Movie Night

Your P.O.V.

—---------------

Tom gags and starts up the car. Bill and I laugh in the back. Bill pulls me into his chest we sit like that until we get home. Tom gets out first and Bill and I follow shortly after. Bill drags me by my hand to the living room. He smiles at me.

"We should have a movie date." I nod at Bill's suggestion.

"But what about snacks?" Bill laughs.

"(Name) we have plenty of snacks here, and plenty of blankets." Bill gets up excitedly and heads to a closet and grabs a bunch of blankets and pillows setting them on the couch.

"I'll be right back with the snacks my love. Here you can pick out the movie." He goes and grabs some DVDs and places them in front of me. He gives me a kiss on the forehead and heads into the kitchen to get snacks. I see a few Disney movies, they're in German but maybe that will help me learn a little bit more German. I decide on Beauty and the Beast. Bill comes back with snacks and drinks. He sets them down on the coffee table and looks at me.

"Did you pick out a movie yet?" I smile and nod handing him the movie I picked out. He smiles.

"Great choice love." He grabs the DVD placing it in the DVD player. Once he does that he comes over and sits on the couch wrapping us both in a cozy blanket. I cuddle up close to him and he chuckles kissing the top of my head. We get to the be our guest scene and I start to get sleepy. Bill runs his hands through my hair which makes me relax more.

"Babe if you keep doing that I'm gonna fall asleep." He chuckles.

"It's alright if you do, I'm happy just to be spending time with you." I blush and bury my face into his chest. He runs his fingers through my hair again which causes me to start to fall asleep. He gives me one more kiss on the head and I pass out.

I wake up the next morning still wrapped up in blankets and Bill's arms. I snuggle up to him wanting to go back to sleep I hear the sound of a camera and sit up slightly. I see their mom smiling at me. She waves at me before walking away with the camera still in hand. I smile and lay back down on Bill falling asleep once more.

When I wake up the second time it's because Bill is running his fingers through my hair. I sit up a little and look at him.

"Good morning love." I smile and scoot forward to kiss his cheek. He chuckles. I smile and lay back down on top of him.

"Mornin lovey." We sit like that for another hour before Tom walks in and throws a pillow at us.

"You guys have been taking up the couch all day get up so other people can sit there." I glare at him.

"You're the only one in the house that wants to sit on the couch." He frowns.

"It still counts." I laugh and get up off of Bill. I head to my room to get some clothes and then I go to the bathroom to shower. I come out and Bill is waiting. He pecks me on the lips before heading into the bathroom himself. I smile and head into the living room where Tom was watching something on the TV. I sit down next to him and he looks over at me.

"You guys are totally head over heels for each other huh?" I chuckle.

"Yes, we are." He smiles at me.

"I'm glad. He deserves someone who treats him like a person and not a stepping stone for fame and I know you are that person." I smile back at him.

"I would never do that, he means the world to me." Bill comes out of the bathroom and sits next to me and pulls me into him giving me a kiss on the side of my head.

Authors note: Okay so two things the next chapter will be the final one of this book and two I've started up a patreon that will have exclusive one shots and previews for books in the works. It will also have places for commissions. I love you guys and I'm so happy you love this book and I'm sorry it has to end.