Chapter Twenty - New Home

Authors note at the end PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read it.

Your P.O.V.

—----------------

Tom gets impatient and get's in the car.

"I want to go home and sleep." I laugh and Bill sighs. He puts our bags in the trunk and closes it. I get in the back and Bill gets in after me holding my hand. He pulls me closer so that I'm laying on his chest. I blush.

"Bill your mom is right there."

"It's not like we're making out love. Plus I wouldn't be able to stand not holding you the whole ride home." I bury my face in his chest out of embarrassment and he chuckles petting my head.

"You should get some rest love, we'll be in the car for a while." I nod and fall asleep on Bill as he whispers sweet things into my ear.

I get woken up by someone shaking me gently. I sit up slowly and see Bill smiling gently at me.

"We're here darling." I rub my eyes and sit all the way back in my seat looking out the window. I see their house and it's huge.

"Wow." Bill chuckles.

"I guess you lived in a smaller house." I nod my head.

"Way smaller, your house makes mine look like a shed." He laughs and opens the car door walking over to my side and opening mine.

"Your Highness." He does a little bow and I laugh.

"I didn't know I'd be getting the royalty treatment." He smiles and grabs my hand pulling me closer to him and grabbing my waist.

"I'd treat you like a god if you let me." I flush red and Bill smirks at me. I hear coughing behind me and turn my head to see Tom roll his eyes.

"I know I made a few jokes about you guys fucking but please do not have sex in the driveway." Bill and I laugh and grab our bags out of the trunk. We head into our house together and Bill decides to show me around. I now have a pretty good idea of the layout of the house and he told me where my room is as well. It's down the hall from his and right next to Tom's.

"If you need anything feel free to come ask me my door will always be open for you." He kisses me on the cheek and heads into his room. I head over to mine and unpack my things. I sit on the bed and look around the room. It feels kind of empty without Bill or Tom here. I get up and head over to Bill's room. I knock on the door and he immediately answers.

"What's wrong darling?" I look at my feet.

"My room, it feels lonely without you guys in it." He takes both of my hands and pulls me into his room. He closes the door and hugs me.

"I'm sorry love I didn't even realize. Do you want to sleep in my room tonight?" I nod into his shoulder and he lets me go.

"Okay go get ready, I'll be waiting for you here." I smile and head to my room, grabbing my pajamas and heading into one of the bathrooms. I take a shower and brush my teeth. Once I'm ready I head over to Bill's door knocking again. He opens it with a smile and lets me in.

"Are you ready for bed my love?" I nod and he holds my hand pulling me into his bed. He wraps his arms around my waist and buries his face into my shoulder. He kisses my shoulder causing me to blush.

"You're so perfect my love." He moves his head off of my shoulder and kisses me all over my face. I laugh at his antics. He looks at me and smiles.

"I love you so much." I hold his face in my hands.

"I love you too Bill." We both lean in and I close my eyes. We kiss and just like before it's so gentle and sweet all of the love he has for me is being poured into this kiss. We pull away and Bill has the most loving look on his face.

"We should get some sleep darling." I nod and bury my face in Bill's chest. He chuckles and kisses the top of my head.

"Rest well (Name)."

Authors note PLEASE READ THIS: So I'm gonna step away from this book as well as the Tom Travel book for a moment so that I can focus on the Georg and Gustav books. I only see around one or two books for them and they're all x oc and some of them aren't even in english. I really want to help push other writers into writing more than just oneshots for Georg and Gustav. I love writing these books they make me very happy but I know that I'm one of the very few people writing for Georg and Gustav and since they're my favorite I want to focus on them a bit more.