Chapter Seventeen - Cheesy Romance

Your P.O.V.

—------------------

I wake up in Bill's arms. I smile to myself and kiss his nose. He stirs awake and smiles at me.

"Did you sleep okay mein schatz." I nod and smile, he gives me a peck on my lips and sits up as he does the alarm goes off.

"Look's like we got up a little early." Bill nods and gets up. Tom walks into the room and sees me laying on the bed and Bill getting out of bed and he smirks.

"Did you use protection at least?" I throw a pillow at Tom.

"We did not have sex!" He laughs.

"Yeah, sure." Tom shakes his head and grabs some clothes out of his bag. He heads into the bathroom and Bill and I look at each other and laugh. Bill comes over to me and gives me a kiss on the forehead. I smile and blush.

"I'm so glad that I finally have you mein schatz." I smile and wrap my arms around his waist leaning my head on him. He chuckles and runs his hands through my hair. I hear the bathroom door open then I hear Tom gag.

"Gross, why do you two have to be loving all the time." Bill and I laugh.

"Because it makes you mad," Bill says and gives me a kiss on the top of my head. Tom groans.

"I'm going over to Georg and Gustav's room." I laugh and pull away from Bill, standing up and grabbing my things heading to the bathroom. I get ready and then come out to see Bill waiting.

"You look amazing as always mein liebe." I smile at him.

"That's a new one." He chuckles.

"There will never be enough pet names in any language to describe how much I adore you." I flush red and he chuckles.

"I have to get ready for the concert." I nod and he turns back to me before he heads into the bathroom.

"This time you're coming with us." I smile and nod enthusiastically. I can't wait to spend all day with Bill and the rest of the band. Bill gets done in the bathroom and comes out smiling at me.

"We should get the others." I smile and nod. Bill grabs my hand and we head over to Georg and Gustav's room. Bill knocks on the door and Tom opens it.

"So you guys finally decided to stop fucking and joined us." I blush bright red and Bill lets go of my hand to hit Tom on the head.

"Shut up we were not having sex. I'm not like you." I laugh at them and Georg comes over to me.

"So how are things between you two so far." I look over at Georg and smile.

"They're perfect, I couldn't have asked for someone better."

"I'm glad he finally found someone who sees him for who he is." Georg pats my shoulder and Bill finally stops lecturing Tom and comes back to me holding my hand once more.

"I'm sorry about him he does this every time I date someone." I laugh.

"It's okay Bill, I expected him to act like this." Bill sighs and Gustav speaks.

"We should get going we still have to sound check and get our outfits." Bill nods and we all head to the elevator heading down to the van. Once we're in the van Gustav speaks once more.

"You two are too cute." I blush and look over at Bill who's also a little red.

"I'm just glad I found someone who isn't trying to date me for fame." I nod.

"In my defense, I didn't even want to be famous that just came as a consequence of the whole almost getting hit by a truck thing." Everyone laughs and Bill grabs my hand squeezing it.

"Well you know I'm here for you if you need mein schatz." I nod and kiss him on the cheek. He smiles. Tom who's on the other side of me gags.

"You guys make me want to puke." I laugh.

"Why, are you jealous?" He shakes his head.

"Hell no, cheezy romance is so gross," I smirk.

"I bet you won't be saying that in twenty years." He shakes his head.

"You're wrong I'd never be interested in the cheesy shit." I shake my head because I know for a fact that in sixteen years this man is gonna have a cheesy romance with a supermodel. Oh, how people change over time. The van comes to a stop and I can hear the fans losing their minds. We shuffle out of the van and the manager tells me to head to the back while the boys go sign some things. Bill kisses me on the cheek before I head off to the back.

I get to the back and sit on one of the couches waiting for the guys. Gustav comes in first he sees me and smiles.

"You doing okay?" I smile and nod.

"I'm fine just bored." He laughs.

"Yeah, I'm usually left waiting for the guys as well so it's nice to have someone to wait with." I smile at him and we chat for a bit until Georg arrives.

"How're you guys doing?" We look at Georg and Gustav answers.

"We're good we've just been talking while we wait for the rest of you." Georg nods.

"We may have to wait a bit longer. Tom and Bill always have the most things to sign." I nod and Georg joins us in our conversation about random things.

Tom and Bill finally arrive and Bill comes and sits on the couch next to me and he immediately wraps his arms around me leaning on me. I laugh and rub his back.

"I love our fans but they stress me out they just kept asking about you over and over. It's so draining." I laugh

"I know hun but they're just curious and probably a little jealous." He nods and looks up at me.

"Don't worry I'd never leave you for them." I smile and kiss his cheek.

"I know Bill you're far too sweet for that."