Chapter Twenty-two - New Phones and Weird Interviews

Your P.O.V.

—--------------

We walk into a mobile phone store. I cannot stand the idea of no longer having a nice smartphone but it's not 2023 anymore. Bill finds a phone in (favorite color) and hands it to me.

"You like this color right?" I smile.

"You remembered my favorite color?" He blushes a little pulling his hat over his eyes slightly.

"I love you. So I try to remember every detail about you." I flush red. Tom comes in between us and puts his arms around our shoulders.

"So do we have (Name)'s new phone?" We both nod and look away from Tom. He gives us both a knowing look and we head up to a worker.

"Do you _____________________ will you need a new one?" I look at Bill and he nods.

"This ____________." I stand there and tilt my head as the clerk grabs a sim card from a drawer. He places it in the phone and hands it to Bill. Bill turns to me and smiles. He hands me the phone.

"You're new phone, your highness." I chuckle and take the phone from him. I do a little bow as I grab the phone.

"Why thank you my king I shall accept this humble gift." We both laugh and Bill is called over by the worker who set up my phone. He says something about paying and Bill nods saying he'll pay. He pays and turns to me and Tom.

"Are you guys ready to head to the interview?" Tom and I nod. Bill grabs my hand and runs out the door. I laugh.

"Why are we running?" He turns to me and smiles.

"I want to get to the car first so I can drive it." I laugh and he drags me to the car. He gets in the driver's side and I walk around the car to get in the passenger's seat. Tom comes out and sees us in the front he pouts and gets in the back.

"That wasn't fair, I wasn't ready." Bill chuckles.

"It's first come first serve Tom." Bill puts his hand on my thigh and starts up the car. We drive away from the mobile phone store and head to our next destination. Bill strokes my thigh with his thumb as we head down a fairly busy road.

"Ugh so gross." I turn to Tom.

"Will you shut up?" He shakes his head.

"Never, not as long as I'm alive." He sticks his tongue out at me. I sigh and turn back around watching the cars go by. Bill turns into the parking lot of some studio and parks the car. We all get out of the car and head in. Once we get inside we see Georg and Gustav. I run up to them giving them both hugs. They laugh and Georg speaks.

"We were only apart for a day did you miss us that much already?" I look up and smile.

"You guys are like my family of course I missed you." Gustav looks away and starts to fake cry.

"Oh (Name) how could we ever live without you?" I laugh and lightly punch his arm.

"It's good to see you too Gustav." He smiles and ruffles my hair. Bill comes up behind me and holds me placing his head on my shoulder. I turn to him and smile.

"Hi baby, what's up?" He kisses the side of my head.

"Sometimes it feels like you like Georg and Gustav more than me." I turn to him fully and look straight into his eyes.

"I'm dating you not them, they're like my brothers, but you mean the world to me okay lovey?" He smiles holding my face in his hands and kissing me on the forehead. Tom gags behind us.

"You guys are so gross." I sigh and shake my head.

"If I didn't know any better I'd think you were allergic to romance." He nods his head.

"That's because I am, that shit's nasty." I laugh and look at Bill. We start chatting with each other until a man comes out of a door telling us to come out. We all look at each other and nod heading out and sitting on a large couch. I sit next to Bill and he whispers what the hosts are saying in my ear. The host says something in English which surprises me.

"So (Name) you and Bill seem close why's that?" I smile.

"Bill saved me from being hit by a car so he and I became very close." The host nods.

"No other reasons?" I shake my head. I know now isn't a good time to reveal our relationship to the public especially not after what happened in the last interview. The reveal of a new member this late into a tour is bound to piss anyone off.

"So what's it like living with these four?" I chuckle.

"They've become like my family, after spending a week with them it already feels like I've known them for years." The host nods. He continues to say things in German. Bill translating everything into my ear once more. Once the interview ends we all head out of the studio and we all let out breaths we didn't know we were holding. Tom speaks up first.

"They were weirdly fixated on (Name)." I shrug.

"I don't blame them though, I'd ask a lot of questions too if some random person joined this super popular band." Bill sighs.

"This means we're gonna have to be more careful when hanging out, it will be really risky to hang out and have dates in public." I pat his back.

"It'll be okay. We can have cute dates at home." He looks up at me and smiles. We all walk out the door. I give Georg and Gustav hugs on the way out and say goodbye to them. Tom runs up to the car and get's in the driver's seat. Bill and I laugh and get in the back. Bill grabs my hand when we get in.

"We'll get through this mess together."I smile at him.

"Together."