"Can I have your baby?"

" I want my baby." She laughed softly. " you can't just go around stealing and asking for babies. You can go to jail." We laughed.

"Jail."

"Yes girl... Jail."

"Dad went to jail." She shrugged.

"Yeah, dad is in a better place now."

"Is that why he left us?"

Lamarcus finally got his baby mom to let him bring the kids down here. The deal was to not have any females other than his family of course around the kids. That is perfectly fine, Cassidy has a problem with that but don't nobody have time for that.

" your dad loves you guys so much. You guys are his everything. Sometimes you go through things in a relationship, even your dad and your mom and it's best for one of them to leave. It's the best thing for you, your brother, your mom, and his self. That doesn't give him an excuse to make you feel like he left you. I can tell you right now, there hasn't been a day where your dad wasn't thinking about you and missing you and your brother. He loves you guys so much, he's told us a bunch of great stuff about both of you guys. How good of a cheerleader you are, how good a basketball you are, how beautiful you are, how smart you are. The same thing for your brother, he told us about how your brother loves football, how your brother loves to cook. He's told us so many great things about both of you guys. You guys are all he talks about."

"Really?" She smiled softly.

"Yeah baby, how do you think I know you so well? How do you think I love you so much and I just met you? He already told her who you were and I fell in love. You are so precious and so cute." I kissed her cheek.

" mommy said that he left to go be with some women. Mommy is sick again." I sighed.

she is dropping too much info on me.

"Okay well you can stay here until she gets better." The front door opened and Joshua and  Lamarcus walked in.

To my surprise, they have became super close. I don't know if it's the living situation or just the simple fact that they have a respect for each other now. They have became inseparable.

"Hey baby." Joshua walked over to me and hugged me.

"Hey papi." He kissed me. "I missed you."

"I miss you more. Your brother is crazy as fuck." We laughed.

I looked at Lamarcus and he was unpacking some food.

"Yeah, then after you eat then we can go to a bar." He spoke to his son and me and Joshua looked at eachother.

"What man?" Joshua walked over to him and he started laughed and his son mocked his behavior.

"It's just a joke." He watched Joshua walk to the fridge for a water. "Bubs." He finally greeted me.

"Bud." I walked over to him and hugged him.

"Hm." He held a spoon to my lips and I opened my mouth and he feed me.

I don't know, he just does that. It makes him happy so hey. Plus, the food always taste good.

it's so cool to watch my brother. Turn into a completely different person. He's so loving and caring now. He has so much where the world.  He's so gentle and so sweet.

"I wanted to talked to you." He feed me and I nodded. "You had enough?" I nodded.

He went back to eating his food.

"Can we go eat in the back yard?"

"Yes, go sit at the table." They grabbed their for and raced to the back door.