Without make-up, maknae line

Start from the beginning

She looked like a sleeping angel. Damn. I was so lucky to have her in my life and I would make sure she would never disappear either.

Lightly, I leaned forward and gave her a kiss on the forehead. I stayed like that for a few seconds before I broke away from her and got up from the floor.

With a soft smile, I turned to the side and reached for the blanket that lay folded at the end of the bed. I unfolded the blanket and carefully placed it over her so that her body was completely covered and she was comfortable.

"Sleep well, my little sweetheart", I whispered lovingly to her and then walked out of the room to take a shower in the downstairs bathroom.

¤

Taehyung

"STOP. DON'T COME NEAR", I warned Taehyung, pointing my finger at him.

He was standing not far from me, holding some make-up removal tissues in his hand. The only thing separating us was the large kitchen island. My gaze was fixed non-stop on him, like an animal focusing on its prey.

"Oh come on. It'll be quick and it won't hurt at all", he tried to convince me with a playful grin.

He walked quickly around the kitchen table, so I did the same, so that there was always distance between us. Since he had set in his mind to see me without make-up, he gave everything to see me like that. But I didn't want to and I had told him that.

When he ran towards me with the make-up removal tissues in his hand, I knew what he was trying to do and ran away. Why did he want to know that so badly? Couldn't he just give up and let it be?

"You stay away from me!", I warned him, trying to find a way to run out of the room with my eyes.

Suddenly, I saw a shadow out of the corner of my eye and realised that Taehyung had taken the second to run around the kitchen island. Jesus. As fast as I could, I ran away from the other side and straight into the living room.

I heard Taehyung's quick footsteps behind me, getting faster by the second. Shit. He was going to catch up and get me. And just at that second, I felt him wrap his arm around my stomach from behind and hold me tight. Out of shock, I flinched shortly before trying to break free of his grip.

"LET ME GO", I yelled at him, but his grip on me only grew stronger.

He dragged me in the direction of the sofa and actually managed to get me lying on my back on the sofa with him sitting on top of me. His weight pressed against my body and made sure that I could not get up.

With his left hand he held both my wrists together and tightly above my head. I could hardly move. When I looked up into his face, I saw the big grin on his face. He was enjoying all this, I was sure of it.

"I'M WARNING YOU, TAEHYUNG", I threatened him as I tried to get my arms free, "I'm going to scream right now"

But even that was useless as he had a firm grip on my wrists.

"You can scream as long and as loud as you like, baby. None of the others are here at the moment. You and I are alone", Taehyung said with a grin as he leaned forward slightly and added, "Besides, you're not in a position to request anything, don't you think?"

His voice became deeper and more raspy. My eyes widened slightly. Damn. He was right. I was screwed. Who knows when the other boys would come back home?

I could no longer stop him as he came closer with his right hand and removed the make-up from my face. I kept turning my face to the left and to the right, but that only made it more difficult for him.