Vacation World.9 Z-1

Start from the beginning

Shu Yin joked to lighten the mood between them.

"Pardon me, I did not mean to offend you. I did not know that you are much younger than me with the....on your face."

Zhao Liang did not want to say the word "bandage" not wanting to offend Shu Yin.

Mentioning the bandage on Shu Yin's face is already rude enough but saying it out loud might earn him hate points.

"The bandage?" Shu Yin raised a brow.

"I, I did not mean to..."

"It is fine. It would be normal for someone to find it off when you see someone walking around wrapped in a bandage."

Shu Yin just waved it off not wanting to make Zhao Liang uncomfortable.

"I'm.."

"It's really fine."

Seeing him about to apologize again, Shu Yin completely cut him not wanting to hear his bandages anymore.

"He Ming, bring in the porridge."

When Shu Yin's voice fell, the door opened and a very handsome man came in with a bowl in his hand.

Shu Yin frowned and looked behind him only to see a scarily cute figure who look as if he was about to cry peek at the door.

He really does not care who brings the porridge as long as it is brought in.

Taking the bowl in his hand, he glances at Xiao Chun to leave.

"You should be hungry by now. How about something to eat? I let them cook porridge for you, it's easy to digest and good for your current stomach."

Shu Yin was about to raise a spoonful of porridge to cool off when his eyes clashed with Zhao Liang and remembered that he might feel uncomfortable with him feeding him.

"Be careful, it's hot."

With a heavy heart, he can only give him the bow of porridge and watch him eat it on the sidelines.

"Thank you."

Watching him cutely blow on the rice on his spoon and sometimes tentatively lick the corner of his lips with his cute pink tongue, Shu Yin found that his throat was dry.

'Ahhh! This should be the punishment bestowed by the heavens to me because I treated him just like a mission back then and keep pushing him away when we first meet! The hunger! The tempest is just striking harder! Huhuhu!'

Shu Yin knew that Zhao Liang was not doing it on purpose but he just can't help it!

Every move he makes had always been seducing and tempting him to take a bite!

Shu Yin stared without blinking at Zhao Liang, his eyes red and his mouth dry.

Finding himself full, Zhao Liang was very satisfied with his meal that he licks his lips a few times.

BAM! – Inside Shu Yin's mind.

'This is really driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' 

😤😘😤🤓😎😘😄😘😭😘😉😘😄😘😤😘😇😘😉😘😘😄😄😅😅😄😄😅😅😜😅😜😜😘😄

An UpDATE!!!

HAHAHA!!!

Here is the update u all are waiting for!!

A MASS RELEASE!😉😉😉

I worked so hard for this update LOL!

My brain is out of juice and its already almost dawn now

Right! I opened a tiktok account!

Surprised that I, did not have one before, right?

I'm no techy but almost all my friends have tiktok accounts so yeah, I made one.

My TIKTOK ACCOUNT name is harmonies143

It would be greatly appreciated if you all come and support my endeavors for a new world OoO

LoL! What I mean is me being crazy and stuff

But anyway, I hope I can see you there since I don't even have a Patreon or discord but I have Tiktok! 

LOL!

Posting a short story with music is also fun too!

Now I end my speech here. 

Have fun everyone!