(Y/N): Uh...guys, I think we should run!!!

(Kai, Jay and Cole): You don't have to tell us twice!!

(The ninja then escape the Frozen Wasteland with the shurikens and a frozen Zane. They crash onto a dead end, unfreezing Zane in the process.)

(Zane): Ow.

(Y/N): That was close, but we did get the Shurikens of ice. So two down and two more to go.

(Wu): Next up, the nunchucks of lightning located at the floating ruins.

(The ninja head to the Floating Ruins to collect the Nunchucks of Lightning. The Skulkin are shown to be following the ninja.)

(Zane): We're being followed.

(Y/N): Go, I'll fend them off! (As Y/N then summoned his sword and jumped down to were the skulkin were and began to fend them off.)

(Jay): Now let's go!

(The ninja climb to the top of a ruin attached to the ground by a chain. With parts of debris floating around the ruin.)

(Jay): Heh, alright! I got them! *he grabbed the nunchucks of lightning*

(Just as he is about to leave, the Lightning Dragon appears out of nowhere.)

(Y/N): Uh...jay, turn around.

(Jay): Why's...that. (As he turned around, the lightning dragon was behind him.) AHH!!

(Jay instinctively jumps off the ruin with the support of his gliders while his fellow comrades follow suit. As down below the ruin Samukai was watching them glide away. Meanwhile Korashi who had his eyes fixated on Y/N.)

(Samukai): *laughs evilly* All according to plan.

(Korashi): Indeed.

(As the ninja escape to a place called the Forest of Tranquility, it is seen they are celebrating as Wu meditates and Y/N was on a tree branch watching guard as he had his senju scroll on his back.)

(Kai): Come on, Sensei. Join us.

(Wu): There is still one weapon left! We must get our sleep!

(Jay): Aww, Sensei. Look, you gotta admit, we're kicking their boney butts.

(Kai): Get up here. Show us some moves.

(Wu): I guess I could. Now this move is very special.

(Zane): But if done incorrectly, will it lead to disastrous consequences?

(Everyone began to laugh, including Y/N who was smiling as he felt better and more relaxed.)

(Kai): Zane, is that a joke? A sense of humor... you found it!

(Wu): *Singing and dancing* Shake what your momma gave you. Yeah, look at this one now. Hmm... oh yeah. Spin round. Oh yeah. I put my feet.

(Kai): Hey Y/N! How about you join in. I'm curious to see what moves you got.

(Y/N): I don't know...I have to make sure I keep guard-