Yami: No Sid, no need to come now. I will wait, just try to be early...

Sid: How about we go on a date ? 

Yami: Are you sure ?

Sid: More than ever. I will be at home by 6 and lets go on a dinner date and ...

Yami: and a romantic date in our room ?

Sid: Be ready then.....can't wait for 6p.m....

Yami: So what is that you wanted to call me ?

Sid: Ohh, we got 3 bookings this week...midnight celebration for birthday. 

Yami: Wowwwww, congrats Sid....all your hardworks are paying off.

Sid: congrats to us and our hardwork is being paid off....Its always we Yami...it will never be you or me..only us...I love you.

He cut the call raised his fist in air and continued his work. By 4 he informed his assistants to take care and drove back home. Madhu was surprised to see Sid at home at early hours after a long time.

Madhu: I m missing our times badly after you became responsible Sid but I am happy for you. 

Sid: Few days maa later I will appoint staffs to take care of cafe and we shall spend time. 

Madhu: What brought you home so early today ?

Sid: I m taking my wife on a date...

Madhu: Oh oh..someone is sick of love...

Sid stopped on his steps and looked at his mother. Madhu gave a thumbs and smirked at him.

Madhu: Finally someone got some sense and I m happy that we guessed it right. Now don't stand looking at me and go look after your wife.

Sid rubbed his nape and rushed to his room. Yami was standing with hand on her waist. Hearing the sound of the door knob being twisted she looked at the direction and got surprised having Sid so early.

Sid: I didn't want to stink when we are on a date. So came to get bathed and get ready to make our date special.

Yami: good you came, now select my dress. I m confused and couldn't choose one.

Sid chose a matching black outfit for them before rushing to the washroom to get ready. They reached a five star hotel restaurant and sat next to each other holding hands. They placed their orders and Sid snaked his hand around her waist.

Sid: I m totally blessed to have you in my life Yami......Everyone will be jealous that I got you...my best friend, so caring, protective, motivating. You stood by all these years..you never let me down...now my lover..my wife...so beautiful..gorgeous....

He leaned to her ear and mumbled sexy and kissed her earlobe. Yami pushed to avoid the PDA making him chuckle. Their dinner was served and they ate talking about everything like they do everytime.

Sid: Yami, I saw the reviews and ratings of this hotel. They provide best honeymoon suites. How about we stay here tonight ? We need not travel back and we can have a lot of privacy.

Yami: Did you forget that all our first should happen in our room ? May be next time we can book here or may be somewhere depending upon the destination of our honeymoon.

They left the hotel and Sid drove back to home. He stopped before a flower shop and bought her flowers.

Sid:  Now tell me should I buy halwa too ?

Yami: don't be cringy...flowers alone will do...lets go..

They reached home and saw the family was luckily retired to their rooms. Sid sighed in relief and pulled Yami to their room. He locked the room and raised his eyebrows looking at her. Yami blushed and picked a night dress and entered the washroom to change.