𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4

Start from the beginning

"Prince Lee Dong-Min, what are you doing here? I thought you were going to come at night?" She asked.

"Well, I finished my work and thought of coming early. But why are you taking her to the torture chamber?" He asked, clearly confused.

You are not someone who will engage with her in any shit that she tries to do.

"She broke my brothers. What do you think I will do with her...? I can't just kill her. I want my father to order us to kill her." She smiled like a crazy bad bitch.

"You are crazy, but I will help you. She hurt my friends." He said grinning, gaining her laughter.

My personal protectors Hwang In Yeop and Gala Zhang, they both placed her in a chair and tied her up.

She didn't make any noise because she was knocked out.

⚠ 𝕋𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 ⚠

[Gore and detailed torture ahead]

I went near a now tied woman. I don't address her as anything, because I hate her. And no matter what relation we share she disgusts me.

Not dwelling much on it, I motioned my protectors to throw the ice cold water on her.

She opened her eyes, coughing and shivering because of the ice cold water. "Look who has woken up from her slumber?" I mocked.

"Why am I here?! I WILL TELL YOUR FATHER!" She screamed. "Aish so annoying. Gag her with a dirty cloth. I will go deaf if her gag is removed.

Go ahead and complain to my father. That's all you can do. You are NOTHING without him. You are a poor excuse for the women's race." I sat on a chair right in front of her and sat down. Right leg on my left leg. She flinched looking at my eyes and body language.

I smirked at her. Taking my favorite dagger, I placed it on her knees and dragged it upwards. I could see her skin tearing and the blood oozing out. She screamed in pain.

"What? Just a small cut and you are screaming like you're dying." I looked at her amused. "WHYISRBIERB DOINGIEURBGERO THISOEIHFWOE?" Her screams were muffled but I could figure out some words.

"Why am I doing this? I am just returning the teachings I have got from you... Why are you not happy?" I asked, with a sinister smirk and laughter.

"You boys get out! We still want her modesty intact in front of you all, don't we?" I asked. Prince Dong-Min, In Yeop and Gala Zhang left the torture chamber. It was only the four of us in the chamber.

I took my sword and sliced her dress open. I remembered how she humiliated me in front of her friends the same way. I smirked looking at her small balls.

"Look who was talking about watermelons when she herself has just lemons." I laughed at her face. I could see her face get red. She was trashing herself on the chair, gaining bruises.

I drew a dart board on her upper body and started shooting my daggers on the points, leaving her heart. "I could do worse than this, but you know what I am not going to ruin anymore right now. You are going to ruin yourself and father will be the one who will order us to kill you. You are a shame to our province."

I draped her with another dirty cloth and abundant her in an empty cave, just like how she did to our mother.

⚠ 𝔼𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥 ⚠

I gasped and woke up in sweat. "What the hell was that? Why did I dream of something like that? Who was that woman?" I released a harsh breath.

Noticing the time, it was late at night. 3:30 am. Why do all these dreams wake me up at 3:30 am? I should seek help from someone. Or I will go crazy.

"Oh right! I have to go to Chan's place as Dae Hyun to do our project in the morning." I said.

I couldn't sleep more so I started reading a book on Wattpad. Call me weird but I am a sucker for Mafia-Romance fictions, but I can't imagine myself anywhere near that shit.

I don't know how a few hours passed soon, I still have 2 hours left. "I am going to have a long warm bath and pamper myself. And go and have some rabokki and kimbap." I mumbled.

" I mumbled

-------

[Words:1245]

Do you think it was a nightmare or something more than that?

How will she react that Chan is going to be her contract brother?

Will Chan ask if she and Dae Hyun are twins?