"Everything's really expensive in Switzerland...You pay over 50 won for a cup of coffee!"

Ning gasped, "God, how did you even pay for that?!"

"Minjeong is tired, Ning ah. Let her rest a little," Taeyeon said, smiling at them.

"But eomma, you need to understand that I have lots of things to ask unnie!"

Minjeong nodded, "Eomma, don't get mad with Ning."

"Well, what I want to know is what in the hell that ring is supposed to mean," Chanyeol chuckled, grabbing a glass and drinking some orange juice.

Minjeong looked down and smiled.

"Honey, is there anyone you're hiding from us?"

Seeing as everyone looked at her curiously, she breathed out a smile. Minjeong didn't even know what she was supposed to tell her family now, or how she even should tell them the news. Afterall, she had asked her fianće which they didn't even know about, to marry her; for not saying that she had gotten her pregnant and she would be giving birth to her child in a few months.

But she knew she should take things easily at the moment, so that the shock wouldn't be too big for them.

"...There's a girl."

Her mother smiled. She remembered the conversation she had had with her just before she departed to Switzerland; that conversation where she had told her to let go of her fears and remorses, and give herself a chance of being happy again. She remembered her answer clearly; she remembered Minjeong telling her that there was absolutely no chance that she would even fall in love.

And there she was. Helplessly in love.

"What's her name?"

"Karina-" She coughed awkwardly, "I mean, Yu Jimin."

"Karina eh~?" Chanyeol teased his younger sister, chuckling.

Ning pouted and looked back at Minjeong, "Don't mind him, unnie."

Minjeong's mother put some food in the oven and laughed, "What a curious coincidence, she has the same name as the daughter of that bank owner, you know, Yu Sooman."

Seeing Minjeong's serious expression and her scratching her neck's nape slightly, her mother looked at her, frowning.

"Wait-" Chanyeol looked at her with a smirk, "Is she the Karina you were talking about?"

Ning looked at Minjeong, astonished. No wonder she recognized the name.

"...unnie..."

"...Yes."

Ning gasped.

"She's the soon-to-be richest woman in the country!"

"Now Minjeong, you're kidding right?" Her older brother said, looking more surprised than ever.

She looked up and breathed deeply. Minjeong knew she had to reveal part of the truth right at that moment. At least, she had to announce their engagement, even if it was the only thing she would say.

"...I proposed to her. We're getting married in two weeks."

"WHAT?!"

The surprise was genuine inside of Kim's kitchen. Everyone was staring at the young female in disbelief. The shyest of them all had just gotten engaged to the 'it' girl in the country. She, a poor girl who only met her because of her astonishing grades in her previous university.

"She has finally looked further than her books," Chanyeol said, obviously surprised.

Minjeong's mother smiled, and approached her daughter.