𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 25 (𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱)

Start from the beginning

"more sleep or grind for games?" you mischievously glanced at your laptop. you launched towards your desk and turned on your computer and opened ( g/c / game of choice ). you keep getting this horrible, wretched headache but it doesn't stop you from that grind!! 

a few hours in, at 8:53, you start seeing visions. 

// as if you were in saiki's body for a mere minute or two.

you see yourself in his point of view - with all the rest of your friends. but something nostalgic feels weird there. almost as if you were in that moment. you shake it off as you were stuck in that image for a little, seeing all the roles from this current era switched.

you see nendo as teruhashi, vice versa, kaidou and chiyo, again vice versa, and you see that white-haired ku from your dream.

which was weird because you never remember your dreams. seconds from waking up, your dreams go fuzzy and you never recall it again unless you feel that deja vu. speaking of, you still felt that amount of pressure, that weight on your shoulders as you did when saiki cried.

you never saw him like that before, no, never. you were as surprised as himself. but you could feel how he felt. that feeling of no control, the feeling that you were a tiny being that could do nothing. you just had to live that through. even though you had a "it is what it is" type of attitude, you felt so.. different, especially when it came to saiki.

you weren't even sure of why he felt that way, you just wanted him to feel better. 

you shrugged it off and rubbed your forehead, taking some sweat off. you continued to grind for your game when you heard a bunch of knocking at your door. you look out the window to find the whole gang - teruhashi, chiyo, nendo and kaidou. 

you rushed down to open the door.

"YAN!!!" kaidou yelled and hugged you, really, really tight. chiyo had some jealousy but it was her friend after all. "have you seen saiki, yan?! you and him weren't answering our messages for weeks!"  teruhashi said, showing compassionate worry. (so she can look better)

ahh,, teruhashi is so perfect and kind. the two boys looked at her with a smile that was ready to beg on their knees for her.

"a week? what are you talking about?" you looked at them with furrowed eyebrows. "yaaan.... you never answered my messages..... you and saiki completely disappeared..." chiyo sobbed, unconsciously pulling kaidou out of the way to hug you instead.

"girly!! ugh you didn't answer my cries for help!! what happened to you?!?!?" nendo crossed his arms. give yan a raise for putting up with these kids. "i don't know?? it's saturday still though?? remember, yesterday was friday??" you looked at them with the most confused look ever.

"that was last week, yan! we last saw you when you looked lost!" kaidou frowned with tears, dramatically. "what?" you asked, your eyes blurring out. you passed out again. what was going on, really?

..

once again, you find yourself as a cat.

you look around to find something completely empty. just pure black.

you walked around, only to find another version of you.

but you were gone, and without saiki, you didn't really know what your powers did.

so did you do like saiki said in the beginning? 

that you separated yourself into versions and versions?

you could find yourself standing tall, a completely exact copy of you.

but she seemed.. lovestruck.

"i'll do anything for my ku.

he'll be mine."

you can hear coming from her mind.

what? is this how you were in real life too?

you were this obsessed, this possessive?

"without saiki, 

i won't live anymore."

you heard once more.

so what was this persona of you?

was she just a version of you that was so.. in love with saiki?

what do you call it?

a yandere?

is that was she was?

"i'll kill anyone in my way."

you heard again, with her smile growing ever so wide.

she's completely insane, you think.

but you felt a wave of nostalgia rush over you again.

what was it that made you feel this deja vu?

or who?

what did you think of that made you feel like you've been in this moment, 

that you've heard these words before?

or rather, that someone you know of is exactly this way?

why were you a cat while this lovestruck personality of you is human, standing tall?

who really was this person?

you didn't believe it was yourself,

but all the evidence points to it.

you couldn't wake up this time.

now you were stuck in this darkness with only her and her intrusive thoughts to kill all of the people that try to lay a hand on your precious ku.

was this really you, hidden deep inside you?

or was this a version of you corrupted by so-called "love"?

is this where your mind goes blank and you only do the things you impulsively think of?

and all of a sudden, you see ku and ku-cat in the same position as you and whoever this chick was.

..

a/n: HELLLOOOOO!! tysm for almost 14k reads!! i appreciate all of your support and thank you for leaving comments because it really motivates me to continue :)

words: 1411