Zoo On A Plane

High above the clouds, was the cargo carrier, which was transporting eleven of the twelve Zodiacs.

Goat, who was conscious, having studied to guard pattern, finally chose to break out.

(Shatter)

Quickly knocking out the nearby guards with headbutts, Goat got quick to work releasing a few of the other Zodiacs.

He chose Ox...

Monkey...

And Dog...

(Schhhhhhh)

Ox: Hm...?

Monkey:(yawn)

Dog: Where am I....?

Goat: The Doctor has put us on board this cargo plane. She probably plans on studying us further at some unknown location.

Goat: I believe the four of us will be perfect in commandeering this aerodynamic vehicle.

Goat: The others are too wild...

Ox: Horse would send us crashing... Tiger would blow us up... Good thinking.

Ox: Let's get to work.

Dog: Are you King?

Ox:(looks at Rat)... No, but until we get to our King. I'm taking charge.

Dog:(rolls eyes) Whatever...

Ox: Follow me.

The four made their way down the cargo carrier, striking fast and hard as they made their way to the cockpit.

(CRASH)

Ox: The plane is- There's no one here...

Goat: Autopilot?

Dog: Come on, Monkey. Let's sniff over the plane. Maybe find a place to hit it and quit it.

Monkey: What are we hitting and quitting? Drugs?

Goat: I have a feeling we've been bamboozled.

Hylda:(coms) That you have.

Speaking through the intercom, Hylda greeted her pet projects.

Hylda:(coms) I made you into what you are now. Did you truly think I wouldn't consider this possibility?

Goat: Is that so? Then let me guess... The jet will blow if we alter course.

Hylda:(coms) Of course not.

Hylda:(coms) With the data and samples I have already taken from you all, I can afford to let you all escape.

Hylda:(coms) At least for a time...

Hylda:(coms) But I would truly appreciate you all keeping course. Together we can create a much stronger force against the monster infestation.

Ox: Where is Cobra?

Hylda:(coms) 8500 km West.

Ox: He is King. We didn't go through everything in Babylon to just ignore the King.

Ox: He'll decide.

Hylda:(coms) Now I regret not taking him along... Alright.

Goat: Wait! Just like that, you'll let us go?

Hylda:(coms) Correct.

Goat: Then what was the point in capturing us?

Hylda:(coms) I've tried contacting you all. But you ignored me and forced me to take drastic measures.