Oink, Oink, This Lady Is Boink Boink

(KRAKACOOOOM)

With a thunderous crack of his whip, Cobra finished off the last of the monsters in the nearby vicinity.

(Doot-doot-doot, doot-doot-doot)

The device that was given to him by the colonel, rang with a little jingle. Pulling it out of his pocket, Cobra answered.

Cobra: Go for Cobra.

Sanders:(coms) So the doctor was right, you did survive.

Cobra: Get used to it.

Sander:(coms) What's the situation?

Cobra: Made contact with the other Zodiacs. But due to some complications with a balcony, I got separated from them.

Cobra: But nothing to worry about, I know where they are.

Sanders:(coms) Were they all there?

Cobra: Nine out of twelve.

Sander:(coms) I see... Do you think the other two are a part of this?

Cobra: Mmmm... My gut says not right now. But if I do come across them, what do you want me to do with them?

Sander:(coms) If they are going to join the rest of your siblings, then take them out.

Cobra: And if they aren't?

Sander:(coms) Do as you see fit.

Cobra: Nice.

Sander:(coms) I should warn you, the terrorist group "Beast" has broken through the perimeter of our forces.

Sander:(coms) They've also made a statement saying that they'll "Clear their name".

Cobra: Neat... Anything else or can I get back to work?

Sander:(coms) They have control over the city. Be careful.

The call ends, as Cobra gets back to work.

(Opening Theme)

(47 hours left.....)

Cobra walked casually back toward the tower of Babylon. As he did, Cobra thought about the monster population in the city.

Cobra:(mind) The news reports mentioned large monsters, but I only see small babies...

Cobra:(mind) Did notice any big mommas whilst skydiving... So where are they?

Cobra:(mind) Those guys are the reason the Zodiac can hold the military back, so they should be somewhere.

(THUD, THUD, THUD, THUD)

Cobra: Speak of the prey!

Reaching for his whip, Cobra grabbed the handle in the style a gunslinger would as he spun around to where the heavy pitter-patter came from.

But the only thing there were cracks on the pavement.

Pig: Have you ever thought about how everyone's heart, beats at roughly the same rate?

Cobra:(smirks) Hmph.

With a hand on his hip, Cobra turns to Pig.

(Pig)