She spoke still in her slumber. He gave a long kiss on her cheek hugging her in a tight embrace.

Sid: I love you Yami...a lot...

They slept for some more time and woke up in the morning. sid got ready for cafe and saw Yami looking at him through the mirror. He threw the comb and leaned close to her placing his hand on either side of her.

Sid: Orders which are to be delivered today and tomorrow are done. We don't have to stay awake tonight to work on gifts but sure we can stay awake for ourselves. Take rest, sleep well and wait for me. I will close the cafe early tonight. I wish the day ends quickly today.....

Yami wrapped her hand around his neck and kissed his cheek and rubbed her nose with his.

Yami: What would you do if you had a magic wand with you now or what will you do if you had a some magic powers now ?

Sid: The same what you would have done....

Yami: how do you know what is on my mind ? Tell me what would have I done ?

Sid: We would turned this day into night and may be teleported us to a lonely place...just you and me ...nobody and nothing else....

Sid took her hand and kissed her wrist. Yami tilted his face and kissed his adam apple. Sid groaned and caught her nape and angled her face to him and kissed the corner of her lips.

Sid: I want to feel all the love from you and make you feel my love from every fibre of my body.

Yami leaned on the bed and pulled him kissing his lips. Sid sneaked his hand below her shirt and caressed her waist. They kissed like there was no tomorrow. Sid kissed her pulse earning a moan from her which encouraged him to remove the first two buttons and he kissed on her chest. The little glance of the black bra wanted him to loose all his controls and ravish then and there but he kissed her once again and moved next to her pecking her forehead.

Sid: As much as I want to ravish you, I want our first time to be memorable so wait for the night....

He buttoned her shirt and winked at her before he got down from the bed. Yami sat leaning on the head board and bade bye to him. As soon as he was out of sight Yami jumped out of the bed and twirled around the room screaming in happiness.

Yami: I love you Sid...love you ...love you..love you..love you....I love you my dear husband.

The door opened suddenly she stopped in her tracks seeing Sid leaning on the door. He entered inside and picked his wallet. He moved close to her and Yami held her breathe when Sid leaned to her ear and bit her earlobes gently.

Sid: Don't lose too much energy and save some to scream at night.

He kissed her cheeks and left the room leaving Yami completely red. Sid smiled like a maniac and left the home lost in thoughts not caring to Vimal and Nive's voices who were calling him to have breakfast.

Vimal: What is this behaviour with him ?

Nive: Sid proposed Yami and now they are high in love so no words of yours will fall in his ears.

Vimal: when did this happen ?

Nive: Yami told me last night. Both dumbs were in love for years and finally they confessed.

Vimal: Thats a great news. Should we gift them with honeymoon tickets as well ?

Nive: We can but we should know their favourite destination and about if they can manage to go leaving cafe...I will try to talk to Yami about this but I have work today so may be tomorrow.