ᴘᴀʀᴛ - 16

Jk pov -

" I don't care how many years it will take to heal her but make sure she will come here when she is completely fine " I said while Jiwoon nodded her head. "Go pack your stuff and tomorrow morning is your flight with y/n " I said jiwoon nodded her head again. "But what about Noa? " she asked. "Don't worry I will take care of her " I said and Jiwoon went toward her in the room. 

While I also went into the room only seeing y/n sleeping peacefully. 

After changing my dress I also slept beside her, taking her in my arms. It's the last day for us or and tomorrow is going to be difficult for me. I don't even mention her going to Australia, I know she's gonna understand the situation. 

" I'm afraid so much , it's  my first time I feel like I'm losing someone and there's a high chance you will forget about me and your past y/n "  I said, closing my  eyes. 

( skip morning) 

Everything was scattered here and there while Jungkook was not around in the mansion. Only screaming and yelling sounds coming from the mansion  while both girls are fighting with each other. One is trying to convince and the other one is not listening.

Y/n pov - 

  " y/n listen babe oppa wants you  to Come with me , pls understand " jiwoon said. " fuck you and your oppa how can he decide what I want , I don't want to go pls jiwoon "  I said trying to convince her but no she not even listening anger took over me I start to unpack all things. 

" Listen oppa will punish you if you don't listen to him and you know his anger " Jiwoon said without caring I started to unpack everything until voice stopped me. Me and jiwoon look at the person , I immediately hide behind jiwoon. 

" Oppa, your woman is not listening to me , and throwing things here and there, " Jiwoon said while I pinched her waist hard and she yelped in pain.

" take all things in the car " jk said with a cold look " Jungkook I'm not going anywhere and there is no point I'm gonna leave you " I said while tearing up, my emotions took over me. 

Jk pov - I sigh and go toward the couch while sitting. I signal her to Come near me. And she stood in front of me while I pulled her hand and she landed on my lap.

" why don't you want to go , it's not you are going for forever it's just a matter of  months " I said while she looked down with angry pout.

" But you will not be here with me. I don't want to go without you , " y/n said.  " You are so eager to see me dead, " I whisper. "What " she asked. I shook my head no. " You have to go and it's my final decision, " I said. " Do whatever you want but I'm not going " she said while i'm thinking how to convince her I can't shout at her. 

" Do you love me ? " I asked as she nodded her head. " Then don't you want to heal first so we can start our life and enjoy each other's presence. Don't you want to be jeon y/n " I asked as she nodded her head while blushing hard. 

" Then why don't you want to go " I said, " but before she completes her sentence I stop her." You know if you heal first  then we  can start a family.

 It looks so good to you with my baby in your womb , don't you want to complete your dream when you said to me as a child? , when you told me you want a  family" I asked her again and nodded her head in yes.

" promise me you have to wait for me and don't ever try to see any girl until it is not me " she said giggled left from my mouth. " she looks super cute when she is possessive " I said in my mind while pecking her Cheeks and making promises with her.