ᴘᴀʀᴛ -9

Y/n pov - 

" where are you taking me jiwoon" I gave her sign language while my whole mood getting pissed sec by sec.

It's already been 2 hours and we are both roaming around in Busan street " just waiting y/n I already found where ivy lives " jiwoon said, taking my hand.

After a few hours we reached a specific place. I looked there and her only to meet silence and a few people who were roaming around outside. I was totally immersed in my surroundings until jiwoon words caught my attention.

" Excuse me sir, do you know xxx place? " Jiwoon said to the man while showing address.I also stood beside her. " I'm new here. I don't know anything about this place too much, " the man said while walking  out from our sight.

" Sigh , now what's jiwoon? " I showed my phone while she read and looked at her surroundings until she ran away leaving me alone " why is she behaving weird " I said in my mind and also chased her.

" Excuse me " Jiwoon said to an old man who was busy in the shop.

" What happened dear? " The old man said while eyeing us," Sir, do you know this place? " Jiwoon said while showing address.  They  both look at him while the old man's expression changes into a cold one.

" Why are you finding this house? " the old man said, his anger showing in his face. " Sir, we want to know about the owner of this house. Can you tell us where they live? " Jiwoon said when suddenly an old man shouted at us.

" THEY ARE ALL DEAD ," an old man said while his tears were flowing from his eyes.

" Sir are you okay ," Jiwoon said while I grabbed the nearest bottle and passed him , he drank and sat down In stool.

" sir why do you get furious when I mention this?" Jiwoon said.

" The owner was a psychopath, " he said while Jiwoon was shocked.

 " Can you pls tell me more about them? I really want to know and have you ever heard about ivy names? " Jiwoon said. " Listen then this  owner's house name was Mr Liam Simon and he has one daughter her name is ivy and one son whose name is Alex.

 From 15 years back they shifted there. We all thought they were sweet people until one by one missing and brutally killing people reported filed in the police station.  we all scared can't leave alone our child in house , one day my wife and my only son get missing.  I crazily found them but all in vain , police also  tried to find my wife and son , but in the end the police declared this work only psychopath did.  Day night went until I heard a scream sound from Mr Liam's house , and the sound increasing and increasing just like someone killing people. I informed the police and  went inside only to see the most horrible thing: Mr Liam's body was brutally cut and his daughter and his son were also lying dead and my son holding a knife on his hand , his hands all covered with blood and face , his left finger was plucked.

I'm sorry for them thinking my son is the reason for their death. but when the police investigated Mr Liam's house they found dead bodies and that body belonged to my wife and an unknown boy . Their bodies have several cuts , their fingers are plucked and they don't have any eyes. We found mr Liam family was a psychopath  killing people and torture them was a habit. I'm glad they all die, "the old man said, wiping his continuous tears, oozing out from his eyes. I look at Jiwoon who is also looking sad after listening to his story.

" I'm sorry , " Jiwoon said, showing pity for his family. " If you want to go to their house then take the right and you will reach your destination but I'm telling you there is nothing related to them" he Said and walked from there.