ᴘᴀʀᴛ - 2

Taking her in my arm we both settled in couch  I just use sign language with my hand " are you hungry " I asked

" very much I'm waiting for you " Noa said, making me chuckle at her cute behaviour. I start to make something for her and she keeps blabbing about her school. After eating we both went toward our room.

" oh shit I forgot to tell her I'm going to a party tomorrow " I said in my mind and walked toward her room , she noticed my presence and smiled at me.

" unnie what happen " she asked , I take the note and write " Noa I'm going tomorrow in jiwoon party can you leave alone or should i drop you in neighbour house" she read " unnie now I have to leave alone tomorrow " she said making angry pout " it's for one day pls girl " I write.

" Fine but please come fast " she said and I gave her a thumbs up and made her sleep then walked toward my room for sleep.

( on the other side ) 

" jiwoon your brother gonna come tomorrow " jiwoon mother said " really but I thought brother gonna come today" jiwoon said to her mother " actually his flight got delay that's why " she said and jiwoon make ohh sound " btw I already invite my friend in party " jiwoon said " really that's good hope you don't invite her " she said " but mom she is my only friend why do you hate her " jiwoon said.

 " oh comeone that cheap Girl just taking your advantage " she said while jiwoon drop the spoon from her hand " she far better than my fake rich friend " jiwoon said and walked toward her respective room.

" Why does she have to make her friend? I'm sure she is nothing like a gold digger, " jiwoon mom said.

" Where is our boss? " The man asked his teammate while the other person shook his head no, "I don't know, maybe taking  a rest, " another person said.

While the man enter his boss room without knocking and shocked to see his boss in naked while pounding mercilessly In girl and the bed was shaking with powerful thrust while groaning and moaning sound could be heard and the girl begging him " daddy pls slow down " girl said " shut up bitch you are no one to order me take what I give you like a good pup " his boss said until his boss notice someone barged on room without knocking " how dare you to enter in room without knocking ,do have a death wish " his boss said while covering his lower part with thin blanket and the girl who was catching her breath while the man looking down in fear " I'm sorry for disturbing you boss but our flight is already landed it's time for leave" man said to his boss " this time I leave you if you do this again I will not spare you GET THE IN YOUR MIND " his boss said making him more shake in fear.

Nodding his head in  yes Infront of his boss " prepare my car I will be there " his boss said while the man already ran from saving his life.

" daddy we are not done yet " girl said while exposing her c#nt in front of him and started to crawl on bed while showing sexy move " chuckle , fuck off " boss said 

" what  how dare you without making me c#m you are going " girl said while boss one glare made her shut her mouth.

Taking his gun out and forcefully put on her mouth " dare you too yelled at me,  do you forget whom I,  you are nothing to me get In your mind , many slut came and spread their legs in front of me and you are also one of them, so before raised voice at me know whom I'm " boss Said taking his gun out from her mouth while girl start to shake on fear and leaving on her bed.

" Where is my phone? " The boss Said " sir, here is your phone. "His man gave him a phone. " shoot the girl " boss Said while his man already start to drag the girl somewhere and  her yelling and begging is music for his ears , giving smirk to his man and dial the number " what " he said " son when you gonna come " other side person said.

" In a few hours " he said and hung up the call before giving a chance to speak , walking like a lion and all the flight members bowing at him in fear.

" sir who he is " flight worker asked to her boss " bow at him he is none of other aisa biggest mafia king or ambassador of jeon company aka Mr jeon jungkook all people are fear with him because of his anger issue , he doesn't even think before shooting someone , police and gangster both under control in his power , it's been 15 year he return  from Australia and don't know what gonna happen   to this country" flight worker boss said.