seven.

February 2023 | Bangkok, Thailand

Rain's Point of View

I am currently with Ma Chen here in a shopping centre when I suddenly felt tired of walking.

Some fans recognized me a while ago and took pictures with me. It earned the attention of other people who immediately surrounded me as they saw me with other fans. I suddenly felt dizzy and my manager noticed the switch in my scent, signalling the fans to move away.

Fortunately, P'Big is here with us and he swatted away the fans gently, telling them to move away as I felt dizzy. Ma Chen immediately grabbed my arm and guided me out of the crowd.

Ever since that incident happened, P'Phayu and Pa Vegas convinced me to take one bodyguard with me everytime I go out. P'Phayu also talked to the company's CEO and my agency immediately issued a hiatus statement without telling the fans the real reason. Which is why now, I'm here at Thailand, staying at my hubby's owned hotel for almost 3 months now.

"Are you okay, Rain? Do you want to get out of here? Do you want me to call Nong Phayu?" Asked Ma as we walked towards a café, his hands still not leaving my arms.

"It's okay, Ma. Let's just go inside the café, I'm really craving iced coffee right now." I said as we entered the café.

As we both sat down, I am again hit with dizziness and the urge to vomit. The smell of roasted coffee suddenly disgusted me and I immediately got up and went to the comfort room. Ma Chen followed me with worried eyes as I made my way to the comfort room and let it out.

When I got back, I saw Ma Chen looking at me with worried eyes. When I was about to sit down, dizziness once hit me and all I can hear was P'Big and Ma Chen shouting "Rain!" then everything went black.

🌧

3PM | Minor Family's Compound

Phayu's Point of View

"—the best that we could do in these times is that—" I was then cut off by a loud ring from my phone. The caller ID says, 'Manager Chen'.

"Yes, P'Che—" I was cut off again, ugh, it's getting annoying.

"Nong Phayu! It's Rain! You need to come here right now! We're at the Siam Hospital! Faster!" Ma Chen frantically said.

I immediately got up, leaving the meeting room with our business partners and my two Pa's dumbfounded.

What the fuck has happened again?

🌪

I made my way through Siam Hospital. I feel like my heart's about to burst right out of my chest because of nervousness.

'Please be okay, my love.' I silently prayed as I ran through the halls of the hospital.

After reaching the 4th floor of the hospital, I saw Rain's manager sitting outside the room. He has this smile on his face and I immediately went confused. My baby is in a hospital, what is he smiling about?

I wai'd at him. "Nong Phayu, here!" Ma Chen signalled me to come closer. "Rain is inside, the doctor is with him. Go inside, they need you."

I nodded at Ma Chen and opened the sliding door. I saw my omega sitting on the bed with the doctor on his side. He looks.. happy?

I gave him a peck on his forehead and he held me in my arms. I wai'd at the doctor and then he continued talking.

"Congratulations, Mr. Lee and Mr. Theerapanyakul. You are having a pup!"

My mind went blank as Rain stared at me, waiting for my response. My surroundings blurred as I felt tears swelling up in my eyes. "Really, Doc? We're having a pup?" I asked, making sure that I didn't hear him wrongly.

"Yes, Khun. You are having a pup. And don't worry about the news getting out. Mr. Lee here already told me the reason why I should keep it a secret. Again, congratulations. I'll excuse myself then." Rain's doctor made his way out of the room, leaving me and my omega alone.

"Baby, thank you. Thank you, I love you." I said, hugging my precious omega.

Rain wiped my tears and giggled. "Silly, alpha. I should be the one thanking you! Now I have a little gremlin like you growing inside of me!" He said, teasingly. "We have our little baby with us for three months now, can you believe it? We're parents now, P'Phayu!"

Oh my sweet little omega. So pretty and bubbly as always. I smiled at him and gave his belly a soft kiss. "Hi, little monster. Don't give your Pa a hard time, okay? We love you, we can't wait to meet you."

'I'm having a family, I'm a father now.' I happily thought to myself as I hugged my omega. I'm so happy.