two.

Third Person's Point of View

As Phayu was walking down the streets of Itaewon, two men in black stopped in front of him. And of course, he knows the both of them well.

"P'Big, P'Arm. What's this all about?" Phayu asked, irritated as he was interrupted while watching his omega's video while practicing his song.

"Khun Venice, Khun Vegas wants to see you."

And Venice knows he's fucked.

🌪

As he entered the restaurant, he immediately smells his Pa's scent, turning sharp and sour. He knows what's about to come.

"Venice. Sit down." The older Alpha said, trying his best to be calm.

Phayu politely wai'd, greeting his Dad. He silently prayed that his Pa Pete was here with them now.

"13 times, Venice. 13 fucking times. You once again ditched our new business partner's daughter! Do you know how much shit I went through because of that? Khun Man's daughter called him, crying and that man rushed to my office, throwing everything on his way!" Vegas said, his deadly tone creeped out Phayu.

"Pa, I'm sorry, okay? But I already told you last time! I told you for the 12th time already, I. DON'T. WANT. TO. DATE. SOMEONE. I. DON'T. LOVE!" Phayu snarled, slightly getting angry as well.

"Is that how you apologize, you punk!? And what is this information that I got, huh? Arm said you contacted JYG Entertainment's CEO out of nowhere! What? Do you want to be an idol now?" Vegas said as Phayu just stared at him with wide eyes.

"You're spying on me again, Pa! I thought Pa Pete already talked to you about that?" The younger alpha said, dismayed.

"I'm sorry, pup. It's just that Arm found the information interesting and shared it to me. I just wanted to know what is it that you wanted from that CEO." Vegas calmly replied while sitting down on his chair.

"Ha, P'Arm's really good." Phayu snickered as he remembered their man's skills. "But yeah, I won't deny it. I really contacted that agency's CEO. I did it for someone, Pa."

Vegas' interest was piqued by this. He knows his son too damn well and he's surprised that he's finally hearing these words from him.

"Don't get too excited Pa, my sweet omega still doesn't even know me." Phayu poutingly replied, being reminded that he and Rain hasn't even met each other yet. "I met him at Pai's bar. He's the singer there and he has the most amazing and sweetest voice I've ever heard. He smells so good too, Pa. His name's Rain, and it contradicts his sweet face because he looks like a sunshine, especially when he smiles." Phayu described, his scent turning sickeningly pleasant.

Vegas really sees himself in his son. Venice is really his younger version. Just by the looks of his son dreamingly describing his love interest to him, he knows he's done for.

"I know, pup. Arm already sent me his personal details. Your boy's half Korean, half Thai and is living alone in a small apartment in Incheon. He's currently in third year college, taking up architecture. He looks cute and innocent."

'Too innocent for my liking.' Vegas thought to himself as he watched his son's face become angry in an instant.

"Why am I not even surprised by this? Well, it's alright for you to look him up because of your trust issues. But—" Phayu said, standing up from his seat. "Don't you ever tell your men to stalk him. Don't do anything that will harm my omega."

With that, Phayu once again left another Theerapanyakul flabbergasted. Even his Pa's two right hand men slightly felt frightened by the younger alpha's demeanor.

He really is the first born alpha son of Vegas Theerapanyakul.

🌪

The following days have past and Vegas not once again asked about his son's omega. His husband, Pete, also came to knew his son's current obsession and came to a conclusion to just support his son's decision as he is already old enough to make them himself. He also easily fell in love with the omega as he saw him once at a restaurant with his manager, smiling sweetly to everyone that greets him.

Phayu spent his time watching his omega train for almost everyday after attending certain meetings or if he has a spare time.

He's also frustrated by the fact that he wasn't able to watch his sweet boy lately as he is stuck in organizing P'Pakin's race in Thailand for this month.

Lucky for him, Rain's trainer is a friend of his and is diligently updating Phayu about his boy's progress.

And when June 2019 came, his boy was able to debut as JYG Entertainment's newest solo idol. He was beyond proud of Rain's achievement as he never doubted the omega ever since. He knew he could do it. He knew that Rain is going to be one of the biggest stars that the world has ever known.