one.

December 21, 2017 | Seoul, South Korea

Third Person's Point of View

'Here we go again.' Phayu thinks.

He is currently stuck at a 5-star restaurant here in Seoul with an average looking lady in front of him. The said lady keeps on blabbering about something in which he doesn't have any interest on. Phayu is getting annoyed.

"So, what do you think?" The lady asked, name forgotten by Phayu.

"Oh, uh. Yeah, sorry?" He asked, confused about what the lady is talking about.

"Haha, silly P'! I'm talking about our plan for our next date!" She then answered, fake smile plastered on her face. She is also getting irritated by how Phayu ignored her words. "Again, I'm Sasha, the first born Omega daughter of the Rueng's! Your Pa and mine set our dinner date here in this lovely restaurant!"

Phayu noticed this as he smelled her scent turning slightly sour because of his actions. He then nodded slowly, acting as if he's remembering the information she just said.

"Oh, yeah. Now I remember, Ms. Sasha." Phayu replied. All of a sudden, his phone rang and the caller ID showed, "Pai".

'Thank God.' Phayu thought, grateful for his cousin's quick response.

He excused himself from the lady and acted as if he'll just take the call for a while.

Little did she know, Phayu already made his way out of the restaurant and got in the black Maserati, his cousin's car.

"Well, damn, bro! This is your 13th time in ditching your date! Khun Vegas will definitely be giving you an earful again once we get home." Prapai, his cousin, replies teasingly.

"I know, stupid. That's why I'm not going home tonight. Let's head to one of your bars here in Seoul, might as well get me an omega for the night." Phayu replied, getting excited for what's about to come.

The two quickly made their way to "No Name", a bar owned by Prapai by getting it as his 18th birthday present from his parents.

🌪

As they arrived in the bar, the two were welcomed by mixed scents of the people in it. They headed to the VIP Lounge, a place exclusive only for the bar's owner and his dates.

The waitress automatically served their drinks and food as they sat down and conversed. As they laughed about what happened a while ago, a lulling, soft voice caught Phayu's attention.

He immediately got up his seat and went downstairs, leaving Prapai dumbfounded.

As he went closer to the stage, he quickly smelled the sweet, vanilla scent of the person on the stage.

'Omega.' He thought, smirkingly.

"Hi, everybody! Are you all having fun?" The said omega asked. Loud yeah's were given to him as an answer. Phayu just stared at him, still in awe by the omega's charming smile. "For those who are new, hi, I'm Rain, your singer for tonight!"

As the omega introduced himself, Phayu whispered Rain's name on his own, thinking that the omega's name suited him well.

Phayu slightly jumped as he felt someone put his arm on his shoulder. "That's Rain. He's half Korean, half Thai. He has been working here for two and a half years now, said he needed money for his studies." Prapai said, as if he read his cousin's mind.

"Is he single?" The long haired Alpha asked, earning a small laugh from the other.

"Yes, he is. As far as I know, he's been single since God knows when. He's just not the type to sleep around. The boy's innocent too, bro. I think you may be too 'extreme' for him." The alpha replied, both of their eyes not leaving where the omega is in.

"I guess I have to wait then." Phayu replied, still in awe by the omega who is currently performing a Korean song on stage. He feels like his ears have been blessed by the boy's lulling voice. He thinks that the boy could actually be an idol! "Ai'Pai, do you still have connections with JYG Entertainment?" He asked, leaving Pai surprised.

"Whoa, Phayu. You're actually going that far for an omega that you just met? You haven't even spoken to each other yet!" Prapai said, flabbergasted by his cousin's words.

"Oh don't be silly, nuthead. Just give me their contact and I'll settle it myself." The alpha replied, slightly irritated.

"Chill, pup. Let me just find it here in my contacts." Prapai said, scrolling through his phone's contacts. "Here, I got the entertainment CEO's number. Just tell him your name and your wish will be his command!" He added, still shocked by the thought of Phayu, helping a stranger get into the well-knowned agency in Seoul.

Phayu excused himself as he made his way through the VIP Lounge. He then immediately called the said agency's CEO.

"Is this Mr. Lee Sungmin of JYG Entertainment?" The alpha asked, using his voice reserved only for clients and business partners.

"Yes, who's this?" The person on the other line replied.

"This is Venice Phayu Theerapanyakul, do you have time for a brief meet up tomorrow?" Phayu asked, slightly smirking as he felt the CEO's nervousness, hearing him gulping on the other line.

"W-well, yes. Yes, Khun Venice! I am free tomorrow at around 3pm. You are welcome to visit my office by that time. I'll tell my secretary to accompany you to my office." The CEO replied.

Phayu ended the call happily as he knows he will be able to help his pretty boy be the star that he deserves to be.

He made his way downstairs and continued listening to the boy's singing as he drank his favorite wine.

He may not be able to bring the omega with him tonight, but at least he'll be able to help him shine like the star that he is.

The next day turned out exactly how Phayu thought it would be. The entertainment's CEO agreed to take Rain into their company as their new solo artist. His secretary immediately called Rain's number (given to Phayu by Prapai) and informed the omega about him, being discovered in social media, and the agency, wanting him to be part of them.

In the same day, the CEO informed Phayu about Rain, accepting their offer and immediately starting to train as the solo artist that he was offered to be.

Little did Rain know that a certain alpha was the one behind the sudden miracle that he has received. Even though the two haven't met yet, Phayu was really happy to know that his boy is over the moon by the sudden turn of events in his life.