Why Can't I See? ~ Part 5

[here is more of the story for y'all, by the way I am not going to uppercase letters after sentences because I'm lazy and want to get this done, anyway enjoy loves <3]

[No one's POV]

Tubbo pulled out Tommy and tried to clean off as much lava as he could, but it just wasn't working. the lava was what looked like glued onto Tommy's head. Tubbo picked up Tommy and walked over to Ranboo, "We need to teleport to Phil's." Tubbo said offering his hand. "But-" Tubbo-" Ranboo started but Tubbo cut him off "Now." Tubbo said demandingly. Ranboo grabbed Tubbo and teleported to Phil's. As soon as Tubbo touched the ground he sprinted for Phil's, Tubbo immediately knocked on Phil's door. Phil heard distressed knocking at his door and immediately ran to it. Phil opened the door to see Tubbo holding Tommy, "Mate what happened?" Phil said as he looked at Tommy unable to see his face, "PHIL! SOMETHING HAPPENED TO TOMMY!" Tubbo yelled very scared. "Mate what happened?" Phil asked confused. Tubbo didn't say a word but showed Phil Tommys face. Phil glared at Tommys face, "I'll take him, Ranboo you teleport to Techno and tell him it's urgent. Tubbo follow me." Phil ordered in a worried tone as he grabbed Tommy and went inside with Tubbo beside him.

Phil placed Tommy on a couch, Phil then ran to the kitchen. A minute later Phil came back with a soaking wet towel , Phil draped the towel over Tommys head. "Tea?" Phil asked Tubbo, "Sure." Tubbo responded following Phil towards the kitchen table.

[SORRY BUT ENDING IT HERE! Anyway only 275 words, bye loves <3]