Tubbos rant Part 2

Haiii everyone don't mind the 2nd
Part thing it kinda just added itself and idk how to get rid of it sooo sorry? Anyway enjoy the new chapter NO ONE ASLED FORRRR!!  WOO!

        [Tubbo's POV]

It's raining again, weird. I wonder what Tommy's up too. I maybe shouldn't trust Dream visiting every day, i wonder if Tommy misses me like I miss him... I know I shouldn't have exiled him but it was by force Dream forced me by threatening to kill tommy and take his last life if i didn't... I had no choice... it was a terrible choice but I couldn't let him die, maybe it was better for him. Maybe he is learning his lesson, maybe he'll be better some day... hell I hope soon.

This feels like torcher letting him just sit in exile while I run the contrary him and... Wilbur...
Built. The fact about what I did... it haunts me, it's all I think about, the fact I stole a contrary Tommy worked so fucking. Hard for. I know what Tommy went through in order to made L'manburg (I forgot how to spell it leave me alone 😭💀)

L'manburg was so special to Tommy, he worked so hard in order to make it so perfect for everyone... not even thinking about himself just others and there needs. He gave himself the last land left even if he didn't like the land he didn't complain. He was satisfied if everyone was satisfied with what they got for land, he didn't care about himself, and I called him selfish... I am the selfish one and I know it. I remember everything he did, he killed himself for me and I still didn't help. God I'm such a shit freind.

I replaced Tommy with Ranboo and I rubbed it in Tommy's face like it was some reward, I loved him but he loved me more [FREINDSHIP WISE NOT RELATIONSHIP!!] I was so shit to him and I felt no remorse for it. Not even sadness or guilt, Nothing. My soul was empty and crooked and full of hatred, God I hate myself. I'm sure Tommy will find someone better like Purpled or someone. I heard about him having a son, a single father? It seems dangerous especially for Tommy. He's irispnsible. The door creaked and a tall black and white man entered the room with a small zombie piglin hybrid clinging to his leg, "Hello." Spoke the unnecessary tall fucking man. "Hello ranboo, did you need something?" Tubbo answered his platonic fucking husband, "I want to admit something, please don't be mad..." Ranboo spoke in a concerned shacky voice. "I can never be mad at you, what do you wish to tell me?" Tubbo answered is a sheepish voice, "i... I blew up George's house too, not just Tommy..." Ranboo answered looking at the floor leaving Tubbo a shocked glare directly at Ranboo. "I'm sorry... I'm going to go visit Tommy to apologize..." Ranboo started "I'm coming too." Tubbo said in a demanding voice, he stood up and walked tword the tall enderman. "Come on!" Tubbo said grabbing thw endermans hand dragging him tword the door.

After 15 minutes of walking they finnaly arrived at the portal, "Ready?!" Tubba asked Michael "Yeah!" Michael squeeled, they entered the first portal then the second one, they were officially in Tommy's exile.

"Tom!?" Ranboo and Tubbo called at the same time. They were confused why no one was answering, "I'll go look for Tommy you stay here and call me if you see him. "Got it, sexy ;)" Tubbos dumbass said, "Okayyyyy..." Ranboo said as he walked off. Ranboo looked everywhere and was about to give up until he say a little 2 story cabin on a hill, Ranboos lazy ass teloprted to the door and opened it. There Tommy was laying on the floor with lava over his head.

[GONNA work on part 3 soon😫👩‍🦲🤰💃😘 anyway bye loves♡¤☆◇ only 665 words ;-;]