The Action ~ Part 4

[Hi everyone!!! Finally working more on this book! Yes, it says part 6 even though it's definitely not the 6th chapter but to be honest I really don't care! Enjoyyyyy!]

[Tubbo's POV}

I was playing with Michael for what felt like forever, I was waiting for Ranboo to get his tall ass back with Tommy. After what felt like FOREVER, I saw Ranboo teleport in the back of my eye, before I could say anything I saw Tommy in his arms. When I saw my best friend in Ranboo's arms covered in some kind of hot liquidly stuff, I wanted to dig a hole 6 feet under the ground and kill myself. I knew the moment I laid my eyes on him; this was all of my fault. The tears in my eyes were burning trying to escape, I held them back as good as I could, but I couldn't hold in my tears. My tears glistened in the sun as they rolled down my cheeks. All I could think about was the fact that this is all my fault, all my fucking fault. [sorry but I'm too lazy too fucking lazy to recite everything I made Tubbo and Ranboo say-] We teleported to the pool room in me and Ranboo's mansion. I threw Tommy into the pool in hopes it would help, all I thought about was the fact that Tommy was for fucking sure going to be blind. When I saw the liquid on Tommy's head more clearly, I could confirm it was lava on Tommy's head. I know for a fact that lava on a human head will fuck up your brain if you are LUCKY, there's no fucking way that Tommy wont be blind.

[I'M SORRY BUT THIS IS ALL FOR NOW! I GOTTA WORK ON MY ENEMIES TO LOVERS BOOK BC ITS ALL IVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT IS IT AND I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED SORRY!!! I know its way too short when it says only 329 words]