"Maybe later I don't want to be in a bad mood all day." She says then she rolls over so she's hovering over me.
"Besides I have a hot woman in my bed who I rather focus my attention on." She giggles as she places a kiss on my cheek right next to my mouth. Then one on my neck behind my ear. Then slowly kissing down my neck she gets to my sweet spot and sucks a little. I moan at the tingles I get through my body and subconsciously start to wrap my legs around her waist pulling her in closer to me. She connects out lips in a searing kiss and I get a little lost in the feeling I don't notice her fingers sneaking up under my shirt until she squeezes my boob and I gasp. She giggles a little while she licks and softly sucks my neck and rolls my nipple between her fingers. I slide my hands around her back and under her shorts into between her shorts and thong and grip her bare ass and squeeze her back a little. My breathing is picking up as is hers through the heavy makeup and us groping each other and I'm starting to get a little dizzy from lack of air. That is until she releases my lips from hers as she moves my pantries to the side and whispers in my ear "is this okay baby?" I could feel the gush of wetness release from me and her voice husked in my ear.

"Fuck yes" I say embarrassingly quickly

She doesn't waste time and runs her fingers through my folds a few times. She plunged two fingers into my wet cunt and I moan and raise my hips to her wanting more. She stars pumping in and out of me and the feeling in my lower stomach starts to build. But I want to kiss her and taste her skin on my teeth so I do what I've always wanted to do. With her fingers still in me I wrap myself around her and nudge her to the left a little. She poke an eyebrow up curiously wondering what I'm doing until I can get the momentum and flip us. And when I do I straddle her waist with a raspy moan noticing her finger still inside me.

"We'll that was hot" she said as she continues to assault my pussy. With me being on top I can ride her fingers but also I'm able to reach her neck and chest more. I lean down and start kissing her neck all along it and nibble a little when I reach her collarbone. She is slowly swirling her fingers in and out of me and when her thumb rubs against my clit I buck my hips with a moan in surprise. I finally start moving up and down meeting her thrusts and when I clamp down on a hard thrust and start rolling my hips her finger brush against my g-spot and my eyes roll behind my head.
"Fuck baby right there." I moan out.
"Jeeez Scar you look fucking fabulous riding my fingers. You're such a good girl." As if her finger weren't enough that praise just seemed to send me into euphoria. I quickly slam my hips up and down harder onto her fingers.

"So you like to be praised like that do you?" She rasps out her ocean blue eyes now completely black.

"Mmhm" I moan out unable to talk.

"Why don't you be an extra good girl and cum all over my fingers so I can lick it up." She moans into my ear and that's all it takes for that coil to break inside me. Pure euphoria rushes over me and I slam down into her fingers moaning and my legs are shaking around her.

After a minute or two I feel her rubbing my hips and giving me kisses along my chest and collarbone. I open my eyes to be met with her sparkly blue ones as she's sitting up underneath me. She removes her fingers from my pussy and I moan and the loss of contact. She sticks her fingers into her mouth and moans at the taste.

"Best breakfast ever" she laughs out as she gets up and walks into the bathroom. I collapse onto the bed just to get my breath back for a second and before I know it she's coming back out with a warm washcloth

"Turn a little so I can clean you up babe" y/n sweetly says. She cleans me up fast but gentle and give me a kiss on the forehead.

"I'm gonna head into my office for a little. I really need to finish up some things for work and I want to finish before night so I can spend some time with you." She says