Chapter 1: Revelation

Start from the beginning

Since I don't really planned names for them currently, I call them by their colors

Me: "Green, got anything to say?"

I ask the green one, which is the leader of the pack.

Green: ".. our pterosaur scouts have saw some strange things. Apparently they seem to look like what you call Helicopt-"

Me: "Humans... Green, order the pterosaurs to prepare for the attack. Might not go as I planned, but we'll show ourselves."

Green: "Yes, master Vulture.."

With that said, Green and the rest of the Pyroraptors ran to warn the pterosaurs.

(No one's POV:)

Green was truly right. The 2 pterosaur scouts who were sent to watch the distance between them and the compound could see the Aerospatiale SA-2 Samsons fly towards the compound. These troops and vehicles were sent by the Na'vi's feared adversary, the RDA. A company that had destroyed forests to supposedly mine Unobtanium, something the Na'vi knew went against the Three Ways of Eywa.

 A company that had destroyed forests to supposedly mine Unobtanium, something the Na'vi knew went against the Three Ways of Eywa

Inside one of the Samsons, the pilot began speaking with the other pilots.

Pilot #1: "We are nearing the destination. Damn, that looks pretty old.."

Pilot #3: "Yeah. Apparently the Na'vi fears that hunk of a rusty structure."

Pilot #2: "Well.. we'll find out soon enough..."

The pterosaurs that were spying on them suddenly flew back to the compound to warn Vulture about the vehicles. However, the Na'vi took action first..

Ambushed from above, three of the Samsons were shot down by the Na'vi riding their Ikrans. Since the RDA didn't expect them, they managed to at least do decently, even if Jake Sully wasn't in the clan now. However..

Pilot #6: "Requesting Scorpion Gunships."

While the Na'vi had the advantage due to the ambush, their luck would decrease as the Samsons managed to take down some of them. Many Na'vi and their Ikrans tried to dodge the bullets and missiles, which obviously didn't succeed, especially now that the Scorpion Gunships have arrived.