"It's graffiti art innit!"

While getting ready for school, marina realises she feels really excited to go. But why?. It's definitely not to see budgen or kareshi, she thinks it could be to see her mates but then realises she never usually feels this way about seeing them and honestly she'd prefer it if she didn't have to see most of them anyway. Her eyes widen as she realises there's only other person she could possibly be excited about seeing...Bolton smilie! she quickly grabs her bag, puts in her headphones and runs out the house to school she had left too early but she thought a walk around might clear her head . She walked through the gates as the bell rang  she quickly ran into the building with the intention to avoid bumping into boltons at the rare chance he was actually in on time, she'd been in her head all day she hadn't even realised the bell for  lunch had gone.
"Marina, are you ok?" Miss haydock asked with concern

"Oh.. yeah I'm fine just really wanted to learn more French" I replied sarcastically

Miss haydock laughed

Marina quickly hurried to the bathroom and locked herself in the empty cubicle, she sat there for a few minutes, sniffling every so often , she was confused on why she was so upset and worried about the fact she was excited to see bolton all she knew was she'd been In basically every lesson with him and didn't realise so she's  obviously not that concerned about being near him.
She opened the cubicle and walked to the mirror and saw a tear rolling down her cheek, she quickly wiped it off and ran out the toilets to find atleast one of her friends.
-end of lunch-
Marina smiled and waved to janecce as she walked into tutor
"Nice to see you on time today Miss Charles" mr budgen remarked
Marina snarked "well you know me sir , I love to be punctual and orderly"
Budgen scoffed as he started to read out the register
Marina sat down and started rummaging through her bag, she pulled out her timetable to see what she had last only to see English... great , she didn't really like miss kareshi but also she had to sit with Bolton aswell, she spent the last ten minutes of tutor thinking through the situation, she finally came to the conclusion that she was being dramatic, Bolton did nothing wrong so she didn't need to act like this, that made her feel a bit better as she walked to her lesson.
Marina sat at her usual spot at the front when she saw him walking in .. the very person she'd spent the whole day obsessing over, she thought to herself 'it will be fine, he hasn't done anything'
As Bolton sat down he said "hey reena"
You turned your head to speak to him and no words came out... your eyes widened slightly, you grabbed your bag and ran out the class and quickly made it out the gates without anyone seeing.
As you walked through the door of your home you felt your heart slow down from its abnormally fast rate but you forgot donte was home ill
"Oi what you doing home your not supposed to be here for another hour?"
You felt your eyes well up and you ran to your room before donte could say anything Else.
You flopped onto your bed and burst into a fit of tears, Donte followed in shortly after

"Hey , hey what's wrong?"
You looked up at him wiping your tears and trying not to choke

"I was getting ready for school this morning and for some reason I was really excited to Bolton and I've spent the whole day worrying about why I was thinking about him, then as soon as I start feeling better about it , he speaks to me and nothing comes out . It was so embarrassing"

Donte wraps his arm around me and try's not to laugh

"Hey why you laughing"

"Do you not see it  reena"

"What are you on about?" You replied

"I think you have a little crush reena" he smiles

You quickly push his arm off

"No I don't donte"

Donte smirks

You jump up from the bed and run to the bathroom in a sulk