New beginnings part 2

Marina stands in the hallway impatiently as since what happened with chlos mum everyone now gets their bag's checked to make sure we're not carrying anything dangerous, just as Miss Haydock gives Marina her bag back they hear the new deputy head Mr Lawson shout at this kid because he tried to skip the line. Marina looks at the boy as Mr Lawson asks him his name "Bolton smile", Marina walks away just as Mr Lawson was finished talking to Bolton  and she props herself up against a wall and watched as Bolton walks away smirking when he looks straight at her.

Donte catches up to Marina so they could talk about how they're gonna sneak out so Donte and chlo can get married
"Hey Reena you got your dress ready for later?"
"Obviously,I gave it to dad last night he's got it."
"Nice one , see...you...later."
Donte runs away happily,Marina chuckles walking to her tutor class.

-Fast forward to lesson 2-

Marina rolls her eyes as she walks into Miss Kareshi's  class for English.
"Have you got a problem miss-"
"Charles. And no."
Miss Kareshi pulls out a piece of paper
"Alright...Marina you  are sat at this front desk."
She points at the desk directly infront of hers
Just as marina sits down the boy from before walks in about to sit on his own at the back
But Miss stops him
"Ah you must be Bolton smilie your seat is actually at the front desk here." Miss kareshi said pointing at the seat next to Marina,Bolton abliged and sat in the seat Marina made it look like she was annoyed he was sat there which I mean wasn't entirely untrue as she liked the thought of not having to sit next to anyone but at the same time there was something about this boy that made her excited that he was sitting next to her.
Bolton looked at her and whispered
"Oi"
"What do you want.....Bolton is it?"
"Pfft I just wanted to ask what your name was?"
Marina smiled
"My names Marina Charles"
Bolton then said jokingly in a posh accent
"Well hello Marina"
Marina laughed quietly
"I'm guessing it's your first day,never seen you round here before"
"Yeah, fresh start innit."
Marina spent the rest of the lesson thinking of an excuse to leave school early or a way to escape but luckily she didn't need it as the lunch bell went early because all the teachers have gone on strike after the new student Karla threw a chair at mr budgen,all the kids we're running around like we're in a zoo so Marina easily snuck her way past everyone out of the school gates to her dad who was waiting outside.
"Hey dad."
"Y'alright love?"
"Yeah I'm dead excited for this."
Marina smiled
" you know dad I always knew donte and chlo would get married".
Donte walks over,dad then walks towards him
"You all set then?"
Donte looks at him
"Crapping myself dad...just keep feeling dead sick you know."
Dad reassured him
"It's ok.. I felt like that when I married your mam...best feeling in the world son."
Marina then turns to donte and hugs him
"It'll be amazing."
Brett and donte then drive off in his car and marina gets in the back of the limbo they're dad has so she can get ready with chlo and mika.
"You ready girls?"
Marina looks at him
"Yes we're ready dad."
"Alright."
And he rolls up the little window so we have privacy to get ready.

Marina's outfit:

Once everyone was ready Marina knocks on the window:"Uhh Dad why did you get this dress again?""What do you mean?""Well I look more like I'm going to a barbecue than i wedding

"Uhh Dad why did you get this dress again?"
"What do you mean?"
"Well I look more like I'm going to a barbecue than i wedding."
He carry's on talking but looks straight ahead at the road
"Well because we didn't want anything too fancy and also I couldn't find anything in grey."
"Okay."
Marina rolls her eyes as her dad rolls up the little window again.
Chlo gives me and mika her phone so we can check over the message she wants to send to Tom(mr Clarkson).
' Me and donte are getting married I tried to tell you.
Chlo x'
Me and mika tell her the message is fine and she sends it.
We arrive at the registry office in time for the ceremony.

-fast forward-

Janeece and Maxine sit at the back of the room as they snuck into the venue and just as the wedding officiant asked if there are any objections Tom runs in trying to stop the wedding but leaves shortly after.
Janeece then stands up and says
"Right, this is how it goes she says I do he says I do then we have a party, so get a wriggle on." Then sits down.
We carry on the ceremony and as we're leaving and congratulating them both Tom pins Donte against a wall shouting at him,once my dad got him off donte chlo tells him about how donte's moving in with them and tom says something about how he gives up and that donte better look after her.

Me and dad get in the limo and drive home while mika,Brett,donte and chlo all go back to chlo and Mikas house.