After a while, Newt walked over to me. "Alby told me to get you." He held out his hand which I gladly took, being pulled off the ground.

"He's all yours." Newt gave me a nod, but then his face dropped, eyes opening wide in shock. "Not in that way." He quickly added. "Don't make him yours." He muttered before rushing away in awkwardness.

I chuckled and watched the Greenie and Alby walk off, leaving me a bit unsure. Wasn't I supposed to give him the tour? But then I realized they were climbing up the tower.
I decided to wait for a few minutes before walking over to the tower.

"Hey, Alby!" I shouted, cupping my hands around my mouth.

Two faces leaned over the edge. "Jane!" Alby realized. Their faces disappeared again, meaning they were climbing down.

Once they arrived on the normal surface next to me, I was tapping with my foot, impatiently waiting to meet the Greenie. The boy jumped on his feet and turned around to look at me.

Some sweat stuck to his shirt, and brown hair to his forehead. He stood straight up awkwardly, watching me too, his dark eyebrows furrowing. Especially his nose was what I focused on. The top of it was curved up, which looked nice. Very nice.

The sleeves of his blue shirt were rolled up, a few buttons on the top open, showing a small part of his chest. He wore casual grey-brownish pants, wide ones.

It made me slightly sad that Greenie wasn't a girl, but the boy seemed nice enough.

At least he's a little good-looking.

Immediately I mentally punished myself for thinking that. I couldn't just think that about every shuck guy in the Glade!

"Jane." I held out my hand for the boy to shake, which he hesitantly shook, never taking his eyes off me.
"I'm sure you don't remember your name yet, do you?"

The boy scoffed lightly, still seeming a bit confused, stressed, and pale. "Will I ever remember it?"

I laughed. "You will someday."

I thought about the way I remembered my name. By bumping into Newt next to the bonfire, him landing on top of me. Nice first meeting for sure.

"What's over there?" The Greenie pointed at the Doors, already taking some steps toward it.

"Nothing for you," I replied a little too mean. The boy glanced at me.
"Sorry. Just saying you shouldn't go in there."

"What's in there then?" He curiously asked, never taking his eyes off the Doors.

I sighed and decided to just tell him, promising myself to answer every question the Greenie asked. No one explained me anything and I found it horrible, so I wanted to make this boy feel a little more welcome.

"I'll tell you that later. The tour is first." I decided, motioning for the boy to follow me.

"So you're the only girl in here?" He questioned, rushing after me.

"Unless Gally's a girl, then yes." I nodded. "Sadly I am the only girl."

"How long have you been here?" He asked as we walked over to the middle of the Glade.

"A month. I was the Greenie before you." I explained without using too many words.

"What's a Greenie?"

"The newest Glader." I sighed. "Get used to the name. Everyone will call you that except for Chuck and Newt. Did you meet them?"

"Only this Newt guy."