I went upstairs to my room and I totally forgot that mine and dads room are together.Well I guess I will have to suck it up and listen to them having sex..

Haha..I'm gonna rip my ears out..

UK's POV:

Oh my goodness..Soviet and Y/N is really enjoying that..I can't believe I'm hearing this..

(Y/N) "AHH YOUR GOING TOO FAST AND HARD!!AHH!~"

That's it I'm going outside,I had enough hearing this..

I walked to the door and went outside.Everyone else ,except Russia,went with me to not hear this,disgusting thing.

Why am I calling this disgusting?I did this with France..I still remember when we had America and his first word was..

~Flash back~

(Baby America) "I-In"
(UK) "Come on!Your gonna say your first word!!"
(Baby America) "Independence."
(UK)"I knew I should have put a condom on."

~End of flash back~

Ah,I still regret having America.

(America) "DAD!STOP DAYDREAMING!!"
(UK)"Huh?Oh yeah,apologies.."
(America) "Now what do we do while Y/N and Soviet are having-"
(UK)"Don't you dare say that word."
(America)"What,sex?"
(UK) "Yeah-Oh my god..I quit raising you."
(Ukraine) "You two shut it.But seriously,what are we gonna do now while they are doing that?"
(UN)"Just wait outside..It's a sunny day so.."
(Poland) "What is Y/N and Soviet doing?"
(UN)"Your too young to know."
(Poland) "Aw.."
(Germany) "Everyone just shut up.."

Everyone did.Hooray..

Russias POV:

Oh my god they kept going louder..

Just then I heard silence.That's good,they are probably exhausted and felled asleep.I can't believe I just listen to that..

Very lovely..

Y/N POV:

Wow..That was..fun..

I laid in the bed and felt really exhausted.Soviet came to me and laid with me.We both was sweaty and tired.

We both cuddled each other while being naked because we wasn't bother to change yet..

~The Next Day~

I woke up to see me and Soviet naked.Oh yeah we done that yesterday..But I do feel sick..

Nah I can't be pregnant..Or maybe I am?Who knows..I'll just-

(Soviet) "Good morning darling~"
(Y/N) "Hey Sovi."

Soviet leaned to me and gave me a French kiss.Wow this dude loves me..

I kissed him back and smiled.He then made me got on top of him and he started making out for a bit.

(One way to start a morning 😭)

We stopped kissing and cuddle each other.Just then Russia came to our room and was literally ignoring the fact that we were still naked.

(Russia) "How was your..That?"
(Soviet) "Amazing now get out."

Russia nodded and I saw him left the room.We kept on kissing for a bit until we were tired and also needed to change.

I picked up some clothes to wear and quickly changed into it until I felt like puking.But it's probably fine..

I'm not fine..

———————————————————————————

1042 words

FUCK IM SORRY IM TOO LAZY TO CARRY ON

And I forgot this part exist-

But anyways to the person who I said you will be making more then 100 children's.

I'm joking your only having one own.

PT.2..Maybe a few years later cuz I'm too lazy?And i tried my best to not make it cringe