Happy Easter (random part)

This is not the right part Easter..

~The next day~

Y/N POV:

I woke up to see Soviet cuddling me.Forgot that he was here.What day is it?Easter?ALREADY?!Damn I really forgot didn't I?I guess I will buy them some chocolate eggs and stuff.I moved soviet of me and quietly changed.I grabbed my purse and went outside feeling the cold and touch me.I walked to the shops and brought some stuff that I need for today.I went to lay and have a nice chat.

(Worker)"Hello Y/N!Happy Easter!"
(Y/N)"Hey,happy Easter to you two!"

I pay for my stuff and quickly went back home.No one was walked still but I made breakfast anyways,pancakes.

5 minutes later,I finished making them until I felt someone wrapped their arms around my waist and kissed my neck.I knew it was Soviet.

(Soviet)"How dare you,pushing me away from you,babe."
(Y/N)"S-Stop calling me that and I need to buy some things for Easter."
(Soviet)"Wait,EASTER ALREADY?!"
(Y/N)"Shh,keep your voice down and yes.I got you all some chocolates for you to have."
(Soviet)"The only thing I want to have is you."

He kissed my neck,my neck was still swollen from the bites and it's still painful.He kept squeezing me tight to his chest and the two kids came to us.

(Russia and Ukraine)"Morning mama and..papa.."
(Y/N)"Good morning kiddos,here I made you breakfast."

I handed them their plate and they sat on the table to eat it.Soviet smiled at me,I smiled back.He kissed me on the lips and I gave him his plate.I didn't eat anything yet.Russia didn't finished his plate and came up to me.

(Russia)"Mum?Why aren't you eating?"
(Y/N)"I just feel a little sick right now.Not sick sick,just don't feel like eating right now."
(Russia)"You sure your not pregnant by
having sex with dad?"
(Y/N)"ERM,HOW DID YOU KNOW WE DID THAT?"
(Russia)"I was onl-WAIT WHAT?!"
(Y/N)"Never mind,finish your food."
(Russia)"I won't finish unless you start to ea-"
(Y/N)"EAT👹"
(Russia)"Mhm got it ma'am."

He went back to his seat and continued eating his food.I went to my bedroom and just sat on my bed.They need to go back to their world.They can't stay there.Just then I heard a knock on my bedroom door.
(Y/N)"Come in."

Ukraine opened the door and came to me.She sat next to me and sighed.

(Ukraine)"Mom?You've been acting weird lately,is there something wrong?"
(Y/N)"No,everything is fine.Hey do you like chocolate?"
(Ukraine)"Duh,same as Russia.We are both chocoholic."
(Y/N)"Come with me."

I got out of my bed and Ukraine followed me.I grabbed one of the bags and gave Ukraine some chocolate.I turned to Russia and gave him some chocolate as well.I looked at Soviet,who was staring at me while doing something,and also gave him chocolate.He smiled at me,I didn't got my self chocolate so Russia asked me it.

(Russia)"Mum,why didn't you get some chocolate?"
(Y/N)"Because uh..I don't like chocolate."

(You lied)

(Russia)"Not any type of chocolate?"
(Y/N)"Nope,now eat it.I need to visit someone.You have to stay here while I go."
(Russia,Ukraine and Soviet)"Oh ok."

I grabbed my keys and my bag,I opened the door to get out and quickly ran somewhere to my parents house.They need to understand about how I am moving away.

Russia POV:

As mom left,I turned to dad who was staring at the chocolate.

(Russia)"Your lucky enough that mom has still not left you.I though I can trust you пара."
(Soviet)"Shut up,I'm trying to forget this and now you have to remind me of it?!"
(Ukraine)"пара,calm down please.You always scaring me by that..Just let all of us have a peaceful day for once."

We all went silent and I went back upstairs.Ukraine followed me and we both went into a spare room,where we were sleeping there.(Does that even make sense?)

(Russia)"What?"
(Ukraine)"Oh I wanted to come with you because just in case if dad did it again."
(Russia)"I hope he won't,plus mom told him that if he did it again then she will leave him.He really loves her and do whatever she told him to do."
(Ukraine)"Wait how did you know this?"
(Russia)"I kinda listen through their conversation."
(Ukraine)"Well,good thing is that you didn't get caught."
(Russia)"Yeah,that's the good thing."

UN POV:

(UN)"SOVIET UNION,RUSSIA AND UKRAINE GET YOUR ASS HERE!"
(UK)"We've never heard you swear before,why have-"
(UN)"SHUT THE FUCK UP UNITED KINGDOM!"
(UK)"Yes boss."

I ran upstairs and burst into Soviet Union's door.

(UN)"SOVIET UNION,EXPLAIN-Oh he is not here."

I closed his door and quickly run up to Russia's door and burst that door open.

(UN)"RUSSIA!WHY-What,where are they?"

I sighed and closed the door,I then went up to Ukraine and did the same thing.

(UN)"UKRAINE,RUSSIA AND SOVIET UNION!WHY IS THERE A MA-What is happening?"

There was none of them in each room.They probably left.Oh well,guess no Easter for them.And lucky for them to not get their ass kicked.

———————————————————————————

915 words

What do I put here?