42

At the company, the couple was now reunited with Scoups, their manager and the CEO.

"How could you be this careless?"

"We were walking at 1 am, no one was outside"

"Someone was and took a photo of you. And now?" The CEO yelled at them "you. You're work is to be stylist! I didn't said anything about you two because you weren't making a mess but now?!"

"You don't talk with her like that." Jeonghan got up and looked angrily but Hana pulled him to his seat

"Let's calm down" Scoups told while Hana held Jeonghan hand " they even met before Hana started working with us and you can ask anyone. They always kept professional, the staff didn't know they were together. That's how good they were."

"I don't care she should stay away, you just put your job at risk Hana. I can't have you here"

"I was the one who couldn't stay away and you won't fire her. I dare you."

"Jeonghan...." Hana said trying to calm him down " I can find another job"

"You won't get fire because of me. Let's just go public"

"And the fans?"

"The 5% that's it's gonna upset I don't care about them so" Jeonghan said getting up and pulling Hana " make the statement. We're going"

Scoups chuckled and went away right after the couple.

They went to the dorms before going to her apartment.

"So?!" Dino asked right away as Areum went to hug Hana.

"They're making a statement. We're going public. I'm so sorry Hana"

"I'm ok. I have you all, we'll get trough this" she said smiling at them " I'm tired Hannie, can we go home?"

"Sure angel" he smiled and kissed her head before taking their jackets

Seventeen Statment:

Hello Carats !

I know you got surprised about the photo so we would like to explain it to you.

We're sorry that you had to known this way. Jeonghan and Hana met each other in Paris and then found out they worked together, after some time their friendship grown into something more

Jeonghan is very happy and still focus for the best of the group.

We asked you to continue to support the members!

jeonghanyoo_n MY ANGEL 👼I'm sorry carats for you discovering like this but we both wanted to grow away from the public eye

I'm sorry carats for you discovering like this but we both wanted to grow away from the public eye.
I love you very much and I hope you can support me in this new phase of my life that I'm loving it.
Thank you so much ♥️

User1 he's in love 🥰 let him be

User2 she's an opportunist! Open your eyes

User3 you two look so good together ♥️

User4 I need more pictures of you together

User5 how can HYBE allow this?! She's an employee

"You steer the pot. You didn't need to do that" Hana said finally laying in her bed after all the drama

"For you I would do anything. Now we won't need to hide. You can post my beautiful face " he said making Hana laugh " you know what? Let's have a date! Whitout mask, just a normal couple"

"I would love that" she kissed him softly

"Hmm Hmmm" someone interrupted them "maybe I should knock everytime"

"Dad!" Hana pushed Jeonghan and hugged her dad

"I saw the news and I thought you would need me. I guess everything is ok. And I wanna eat with my son in law so let's go"

Jeonghan smiled and got up of bed.

At the restaurant, there were some people looking at them but Jeonghan looked at her  making sure she was ok.

"So Jay told me you two were fighting and now this? I told you that if you hurt my bug..."

"Sorry it was a miss understanding. I fought for us, you're daughter is stubborn"

"She gets that from her mom" he chuckled " she always was. Hana are you ok?"

"I didn't want to go public and my job it was at risk today but.... I love him dad and I'm happy with him."

"Ok, now... Jeonghan put the meat on because I know my bug and she's starving" he said making the couple laugh

Twitter user

OMG, I was eating and I saw Jeonghan and Hana eat with a man who I assume it's her dad.

User1 wow it's serious

User2 I'm loving this!

User3 she's gonna break his heart

haa_na story