37

"Hannie?" Hana called him softly in a attempt to wake him up. Last night Jeonghan came to have a game night with the boys.

Although Jia and Minjae went home to sleep, Jay staid over.

The boy wasn't answering so Hana kissed his cheek and return her head to the comfort of his chest.

Her fingers slowly tracing the drawing of his t-shirt, she was so focus that she didn't notice Jeonghan open his eyes.

"Having fun?" He kissed her temple and pulled her tight to him

"Did I wake you? Sorry" she said resting her chin on his chest and looking at him

"You did but I don't mind if this is what I wake up for" he smiled and kisses her forehead " wanna sleep a bit more?"

"Hmm" she wrapped an arm around him "you're so comfy"

"I love sleeping with you too...." He caress her hair " angel, should we get our own place?"

"Now? Hannie we're dating for 6 months, isn't too soon?"

"But I'm sure of you. We're in for the endgame, and after sleeping with you my bed feels horrible. Do you wanna me having back pain because of you?"

"Don't try to convince me. And Yejun?"

"His boyfriend wouldn't mind....but if you want to wait I can wait for you"

"Don't get me wrong, I'm sure of us and what we have but maybe we're moving too fast"

"Ok ok, don't stress about it" he pinched her cheeks " let's talk about it another time. Now let me rest a little more" he turn to her and close his eyes"

"Hana!" Yejun yelled waking up the couple

"Fuck" Hana complain getting up

"Now you get why I want to move out" Jeonghan said putting the covers over him

"What happened?"

"Let's go out. I want some breakfast"

"You have Jay, just go with him" Hana rolled her eyes

"He's sleeping and probably hang over. Come please" Yejun said holding her hand and giving her puppy eyes.

Hana nodded just going inside her room to check on Jeonghan.

"Hannie I'm going out with Yejun. You can stay here and rest more. Oh make sure Jay eats before leaving" she said kissing him while she change her clothes

"Hmmm"

Ye_jun story

"Don't grab that chips

"Don't grab that chips. I need to lose weight"

"Cutie, I will smack your ass if you say that again. But ok, no chips but I want ice cream" he said making roll her eyes

"I'm so sleepy" she said

"It was your boyfriend who was always creating new games for us to play" Yejun giggled " I like him... for you. I hope he doesn't held a grudge against me because of mark"

"He doesn't. And I thankful for Mark, he's such a great friend and I know he'll be a great boyfriend, just not mine"

"He was talking with a friend of Winter" he said smirking

"You can't keep your mouth shut. But he didn't tell me anything that little bitch"

"Maybe he doesn't know how to say"

"I'll text him later"

Hannie ♥️

Angel
I'm going
I have practice
Jay is awake and fed

Thanks 😘
I'm just doing some grocery shopping with Yejun and I'm going home

"Because of you I had my time short to be with Jeonghan" Hana said sulking

"Aish you two are annoying. You work together!"

Hannie ♥️

It's cold outside 🥶

It's cold outside 🥶

Don't get sick!
I'm on my way to work
See you in a bit

After lunch, Hana was in her office when Jeonghan decided to come in and hugged her from behind.

"Hey stranger" Hana said squeezing his arms

"So have you thought about living together?"

"Hmm before that.... The real reason why you learnt French"

"I already told you Angel. I learn it for you "

"But it's so hard Hannie, how did you find time for that?"

"After all our schedules. It was worth it, I know how much you love it" he said kissing her shoulder " like I know you love this" he smirked and kissed her again

"Hannie do you wanna meet my mom?" She asking making him stop and look at her

"Are you sure Angel?"

"Yes, she would love to meet you"

Jeonghan smiled proudly as he was so happy by Hana invitation. He knows they're moving fast but he doesn't want to break. He's all in.

Arriving at the cemetery, Hana kneeled and place the flowers in her moms grave.

"Hey mom, this is Hannie. My boyfriend... wow it's weird saying out loud" Hana chuckled sensing Jeonghan held her hand "he's good to me and I wanted for you to know him"

"Hi, I'm Jeonghan. I hope you don't mind me stealing your daughter, but I promise I'll make her happy" he looked at Hana with so much love that he knows her mom wouldn't mind him.