27

haa_na story

"Angel are you ok? You seem off"

"Hmm just tired. The preparation for the tour is hard"

"I can't believe it's you the first to leave me. I thought it would be me"

"I'll be back soon. I'm nervous actually, it's my first time on tour"

"You'll do great babe. Oh my manager asked if you're coming with us to the show tomorrow"

"Sure.It's weird he knowing about us. Did he said anything to you?"

"Just the normal,to be careful and act normal when people are watching. The last part it's a bit hard but"

"Do you want to go public?"

"I wouldn't mind... but I respect your wishes. Only when you feel right. It's a big change."

"You think they would take me off the team?"

" I wouldn't let them Angel. You worked hard for that. They would be dumb for doing that. You would be the famous stylist that stole my heart"

" I wouldn't expect for you to be this cheesy"

"It's only for you. Oh your dad text me"

"About?"

"Fishing next weekend with Jay and his dad"

"You want to go? Jay it's pretty competitive"

"Do you know who are you talking to?" He said with a smirk "I'm more than happy to spend time with your family. Actually my parents wanted to meet you"

"Your parents? They know about me?" She sounded nervous making Jeonghan laugh

"They do. I talked about you and may have shown some photos."

"What did they said?"

"That you were beautiful and my mom said you sound perfect for me. So yes she's excited to meet you. I was planing to do in our next concert but I think that messes with TXT tour"

"But explain that to her! I don't want her to think I don't want to met her"

"Of course Angel"

When they arrived to her apartment, Jeonghan kissed her softly making her blush, even after some time of dating.

"Wanna sleep here?" Hana suggested

"You don't have to ask me twice. Let's wear our matching pj's" He lift her up and took her in to her bedroom

Next morning, when Jeonghan  open his eyes and saw Hana enter the room wrapped up in a towel.

"I don't know if I'm blessed or mad that Yejun could see you"

"Yejun likes boys, I might be more concerned if he saw you shirtless. Now I though you were sleeping. Turn around as I dress"

"Do I have to?" He winked at her

"Hannie" Hana rolled he eyes

"Ok ok"

"Babe you'll need to go to the company without me. Mark is coming to hang out a bit"

"That explain the large watermelon in the fridge. If he tries anything smack his ass"

"You can turn now" she said making Jeonghan turn to her and pull her to his lap "he's a friend"

"I know but initially it wasn't. I trust you Angel. Meet me back stage later"

"Sure thing" she smiled and gave him a peck

After he left, Hana went to the kitchen to start chopping the watermelon for her and Mark.

Mark

Wannabe
You forgot to send me your address

Fuck
*adress*

thanks
You need something?

Bring your apetite
And it's not eggs

😂 😂

You went wild on that track

Thanks 🙏

haa_na story

"Ohhhhh this is so good Hana"

"I know. I choose well. I couldn't have the Mark Lee come to my house without give him watermelon"

"Thanks. How thing are going with Jeonghan?"

"Fine. It's weird dating an idol. I see so many comments online about him and I'm right beside him"

"I bet there like Marry me Jeonghan" Mark said imitating a fan making Hana laugh

"Yours are I can make eggs for you" Hana said mocking him "so you have a big problem? Mark you know how to tease your public"

"Don't say anything, even Haechan teased me an for a week make eggs for me for breakfast"

They spent at least one more hour talking and laughing until Jeonghan called her.

"Angel , where are you? We perform in one hour"

"Oh shit, sorry. I was with Mark that I lost track of time" Mark got up and said to greet the boy on the other side "oh wait mark wants to speak with you"

"Hey man, sorry but I can take her there if you want"

"Hmm sure. Hana bring your bag you're staying at the dorms after" he said making Hana laugh as she knows he said that out of jealousy

"Yes. We'll be going now"

"I think he doesn't like me too much now" Mark said laughing nervously

"He knows about Yejun. But he adores you still just a little of jealousy."

"Let's go before he comes and kills me"