36

The sun shone during the hot afternoon, making Sunoo itch in sweat. He was at the store with Heeseung, who was carrying everything Sunoo placed inside the cart.

"Sunoo, don't you wanna buy mint-choco ice cream? It's on sale."

"Hmm? Ah! I would, but it's not on my list. It'll be too expensive." Sunoo pouted, walking away from the fridge with heavy steps. He glanced around the store to find the last item on the list: flour. Meanwhile, Heeseung was following behind like a baby duck following his mother. He eyed the ice cream tub, and without hesitation, he placed it inside the cart. 'Benefits of having a rich boyfriend, I guess.' He smirked and paced after Sunoo.

"Did you find the flour?"

"No, but I am pretty sure it'll be around somewhere here..." His muttered the last part while focusing on the shelves. "Ah! Yes, i finally found it." He ran towards it and was about to grab it, but a hand stopped him from doing so.

"I'll do it. It looks heavy." Heeseung gently grasped Sunoo's wrist, causing him to halt. "Are you sure? I've been picking it up all my life, to be honest. Guess I am used to it." Sunoo responded, stepping backward.

Heeseung hummed. He grabbed the bag with ease and placed it inside the cart as if it were a candy bar. Sunoo watched in disbelief, eyes darting to Heeseung's biceps.

"Damn." He mumbled as he eyed Heeseung's figure. "It's cute to see you acting surprised every time you glance at my body. You saw me naked the last time." Heeseung snickered while dusting his hands. He walked closer to the younger and tucked a hair strand behind his ears.

"Let's go to my house today. We'll play video games and have fun." Heeseung winked, walking away, leaving the boy who blushed.

'Gosh...'

It was the weekend. Sunghoon had planned to meet Riki during the night. He would sneak inside his house when their parents would be sleeping. Sunghoon’s house would always be guarded, so the chance of getting caught was riskier.

Riki laid flat on his bed, staring at his phone screen. He stared at Sunghoon’s messages. His words of comfort, his memes, and replaying the voice messages to hear his soft voice ring inside his ears.

His parents were currently arguing downstairs, and everyone inside the house could hear them bicker back and forth like there is no end. It's always been like that for the boy. He was never really treated like a kid; he only had to live up to his reputation as Nishimura Riki, son of the infamous business leader, Nishimura. His parents were never home, and if they were, they would constantly argue over the smallest things.

'They're always trying to brag about each other and who had done more for the family. They've done nothing but humiliate my name.' Riki sighed, throwing his phone beside him. Just then, he heard faint taps on the glass window.

'He's here!' He bolted from the bed, scurrying toward the window only to find Sunghoon peering up st him and smiling. He nodded, opening the window and throwing the ladder outside so Sunghoon could climb without any trouble.

"Hey." Riki spoke up once Sunghoon climbed the ladder and stepped inside.  "Hey," Sunghoon responded back, withdrawing the ladder in a quick motion to avoid being caught. "It took me a while to get through the door." He chuckled, placing the ladder on the carpet.

"Yeah, sorry about that. My dad wouldn't let me leave the door open." Riki stepped backward and slumped on the side of his bed while sitting on the fur carpet. Sunghoon heaved a heavy sigh and plopped himself beside the younger.

"Gosh, I just have a few more things to do... then we can live together." Sunghoon turned his gaze toward Riki, who was admiring his side profile. "Hyung, are you sure we can do this? What if something goes wrong?"

"Somethings will happen. Definitely. But we need to tackle them. If we don't, then we'll be stuck like this for the rest of our lives." Sunghoon's lips curved into a small smile. A smile that Riki couldn't resist.

The door was locked. The room was dark, the led lights glimmering in the dark room shading the room with red.

Riki's eyes traveled to Sunghoon’s lips, and his gaze didn't go unnoticed by the older's. Sunghoon’s heart skipped a beat. 'What is this tension..?' The memory of the kiss due to the accident flickered insjde his head.

Sunghoon gulped, averting his gaze to meet Riki's eyes.

"Hyung...can I kiss you...?" He mumbled. The tension inside the room suddenly shifted.

Sunghoon responded by pulling the younger closer by gripping his nape and connecting their lips. He kissed him passionately, caressing his nape gently.

All while Riki’s head was blank. He had no idea how he blurted that out, but there he was, kissing Sunghoon and enjoying it.

Sunghoon grabbed Riki's waist and placed him on his lap. Riki straddled him around his waist, grabbing shoulders for support. He gasped when he felt Sunghoon peck his neck.

"H-hyung..." He whimpered upon his gentle touch.  Sunghoon stopped to catch his breath. He admired the younger person whose face was red. "Is this what you wanted?" He asked the younger, who stared at him in shock. His hand reached up to caress his earlobe, which immediately turned red when it felt the touch. 

"What are we doing right now?" Riki asked stupidly. "We're making out. Isn't it obvious, you idiot." Sunghoon retorted, wrapping his hands around Riki's waist.

Sunghoon didn't hesitate to connect their lips again when Riki opened his mouth to speak. He took the chance and slid his tongue inside. This time, though, it wasn't a soft kiss. Sunghoon detached their lips, tilting his head sideways to have proper access. He bit Riki's lips, earning a soft moan from the younger. His hand traveled to Riki's thigh, and he started caressing it, causing Riki to feel knots tightening inside his stomach.

'Am I being turned on right now?' Riki thought. This felt like pure ecstasy. He never thought making out would actually feel good.

At that moment, Riki felt a rush of a confident surge inside him, and he bit Sunghoon’s lips, now making the older moan. He slid his tongue inside, hand traveling under Sunghoon’s shirt and completely pulling it off. Sunghoon was, of course, stunned by the younger's sudden action. Riki's gaze was boring intensly on the older's milky white shoulders. He grabbed Sunghoon’s neck and started kissing it, making Sunghoon whimper as he threw his head baxk on the soft mattress.

Riki left soft kisses everywhere on his neck and traveled his gaze all over his body, leaving small pecks on  his broad shoulders and collarbone.

After both pulled away, instead of feeling the sudden wave of awkwardness, they chuckled and conversed with each other comfortably while chilling in their boxers.

☆  | Hey, so I think we have a few more chapters to go, and the story will end TT.

But this chapter was insane. Once again, there were no sex scenes, jt was just make outs here and there.

And one thing I have noticed is that my writing style used to be so cringeyyy gaghhh, but I was too lazy to re write it, so I just left jt as jt js.

Anyways, thanks for reading. Please vote! I'm trying to get this story to have 1k votes by the end of this month. It'll mean a lot.

<3