5

Sunoo's weekends were the usual, except for the fact that he ran into that asshole. On his weekends, Sunoo would usually visit the park nearby and listen to music while watching the children run and play around the park with their friends. It would remind him of his childhood. He would sacrifice anything to go back to his old days; his parents held onto him, hugging him tight–watching him soar above the sky with the paper plane. He remembered how lively it felt when he ran around the green-grass field, everything would be so contagious–so magical for him, he would laugh, roll around the grass, and cuddle with his parents. His parents loved poking his cheeks, ruffling his soft hair, and holding onto him, like he was the missing piece to their hearts.

Sunoo sighed and leaned back on the bench. His parents were still gone, not thinking about sparing a message for assurance. 'They're probably busy right now.' He pulled out his cell phone to check his messages. 'Still no messages, no calls–nothing.' He was bored so he scrolled through Instagram to pass his time. He didn't really follow many people, just some celebrities and students from his school who were quite famous. While he was scrolling through Instagram, he found Jungwon's post. Jungwon was a member of the school's famous broadcasting team. He was famous for his outgoing personality, and cheerful personality; he would always help other students when they needed it–but he didn't know about Sunoo. He was quite popular among the ladies, of course. He had the cutest dimples ever, and a very adorable kitty-like face. He had an angelic voice and was a talented dancer. That man was just the definition of perfection.

Anyways, Sunoo smiled at the post. It was Jungwon along with some other students from the broadcasting club. They were holding up peace signs, and one of them had a silly expression. Sunoo lightly chuckled and clicked on Jungwon's profile. 

(Sorry for the quality of my laptop T-T)

He clicked on his first highlight and saw a video of someone smashing his head into the light blue cake. 'Wow, I wanna do this with a friend too...' Sunoo lightly smiled. He watched a few more highlights until he came upon something–or rather someone. It was a picture of Heeseung smiling and posing along with Jungwon.

 It was a picture of Heeseung smiling and posing along with Jungwon

'He looks good while smiling...' Sunoo stared at the picture, observing Heeseung's features–even though they weren't quite visible under the cap–he had doe eyes, filled with the void galaxy. His nose was recognizably sharp, just like his jawline. His lips, on the other hand, looked thin, but soft. 'His lips...how would it feel to...kiss them..?' His ears turned red upon imagining the scenario. 'WHAT THE FUCK, SUNOO! WHAT ARE YOU IMAGINING?!' Sunoo clicked off the cell phone and exhaled a breathy sigh. He shook his head and covered his face under his palms. 'Okay, this is my queue to leave, and never think about it again.' He jolted up and paced off.

He wanted to listen to music, but since he forgot his headphones in the alleyway, he couldn't listen to his favorite tracks to calm his annoying ass heart down.

When he reached home, he cooked some ramen and ate alone while binge-watching some k-dramas online on the websites. After eating, he took a shower and set his alarm for the next day in hell.

His alarm was blazing; Sunoo had the worst phone alarm to possibly ever exist. His phone alarm was the noise of the loud drumming, guitars, and some dog barking in the background. Although it may seem quite crazy, and unordinary, it seemed to work for Sunoo. When he had first gotten his phone, he had the most gentle, sweetest, and softest tune–filled with euphoria and jubilation, and for a normal person, this would be the best morning alarm to exist, it would bring nothing but pure bliss–but for Sunoo, this was possibly the worst, because he couldn't even hear the alarm in the morning.

Sunoo's eyes bolted open, as he felt his heart thundering. 'Gotta deal with this shit, every single motherfucking day.' He pondered upon the thought and groaned frustratedly. He kicked his legs in irritation and sat up. He glanced around his dark room and stared at the window, which was shut tightly. He didn't bother checking his phone as he stood up and yawned–like how a cat would. He walked to the bathroom to do his usual morning routine–brushing his teeth, taking a shower, and putting on his favorite lipgloss.

"Did I get some cereal on Saturday? I think I did..." He walked outside to the kitchen and checked the cabinets for the brand-new box of cereal. He squealed as he grabbed the box and placed it on the counter under the cabinet. Then, he took out the milk bottle from the fridge as he prepared his cereal. 'I wonder if some people actually add the milk before cereal..' His nose scrunched in discomfort as he shook his head in disbelief.

"Okayyy, I have 20 minutes before the first period starts." He opened his phone to scroll on Tiktok while eating the cereal. After he finished the second bowl of his favorite cereals, which was the Frosted Flakes, he left the bowl in the sink and headed out of the house for yet, another day in hell.