29

The school day paced by, as if something big was waiting for Sunoo. He anticipated whether or not he should check up on Heeseung—who was still somehow in the bathroom. He walked outside the classroom, glancing around the crowded hallway just to find the slight sight of the tall male. 

But he wasn’t there. 

Sunoo’s heart was pumping crazily as he stepped inside the men’s bathroom, feeling the cold air brushing against his skin. “H-heeseung hyung…?” He mumbled, feeling his own voice itch inside his throat. He gulped when he heard nothing but the loud silence and the calm humming of the air conditioner. ‘He’s not here?’ 

He faced away and proceeded to head out the bathroom to check around the library, and the back alleys of the school—to maybe find him sitting or picking a fight with someone. But there was no sight of the said boy, and Sunoo felt awful thinking about all the possibilities—all the dangers that lurked within all of those possibilities. 

He heaved a heavy sigh and decided to give up and head home, as he had been searching for the older for almost an hour. He had texted Riki, but there was no response from the taller whatsoever. 

— — —

“Sunghoon hyung….” Riki mumbled, nudging the older boy, who was peacefully snoring on the white sheets. HIs shirt was slightly open, and the smooth skin beneath under the blue cloth seemed so beautiful. Unknowingly, Riki’s fingertips felt the need to caress the smooth and feel it beneath his fingertips. ‘It looks so soft…should I touch it?’ 

Riki’s slowly brought his fingers near Sunghoon’s shoulder and lightly caressed it, feeling the sense of electricity jolt through his body. The events from last night finally came crashing back inside his brain, and he recalled each and every little detail as of it was pieced together. 

“R-riki..” Sunghoon mumbled and started leaning closer. “Can I kiss you on the cheeks…?” He whispered while tightly clutching onto the white sheets. “I-t’s fine if you don’t want to, I don’t wanna force—” 

Sunghoon’s words were cut off when he felt Riki’s soft lips crashing onto his. His heart melted upon the touch, and he instinctively leaned in, pulling the younger onto him. Riki’s heart was hammering inside his chest, and he felt dizzy. Sunghoon’s scent was making him insane. His own scent matched with the older’s made it seem almost magical. 

It felt magical for both of them. Both of their bodies were pressed onto one another, and Sunghoon’s hand was gently grasping Riki’s nape while the other was clutching tightly, yet so gently on his waist. If it was even possible, Riki leaned even closer and rubbed circles on the older’s back, sliding his hand under his shirt—and Sunghoon immediately fliched upon the warm touch and pulled away. Both males were out of breath, panting like crazy. 

‘What just happened?’ 

“I-this was not—this wasn’t my intention, I’m sorry.” Riki apologized, feeling small under the older’s soft gaze. “I think I should leave, dad must be wondering where I am at.” Riki stood up from the bed, but Sunghoon stopped him from leaving. 

“Do you wanna forget about him? I can help you do that. I know you still haven’t forgotten about him, Riki. I can’t forget about you either, so why don’t we just spend the night together. Just the two of us, I can help you forget about everything that has happened today…so, what do you say?” Sunghoon glanced up at the older, with his dark brown eyes, pleading for the younger to stay and accompany him. And Riki really felt something inside him, a small part of him wanted to leave—but he despetrately wanted to stay and be engulfed inside the warmth of the older.