V- .Vanguard vs Sovereign Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

Sim August was on the ground in the fetal position while having flashbacks.

"Ice cream..." he muttered, "They ruined ice cream for me.."

Shutting off the rather cursed theme lyrics and opening her messages Theresa's eyes gradually widened.

"The school is being attacked, some man is here for Mei, property damage is imminent, I owe ya one Theresa. Love August? Who writes that with a smiley face?!"

Of course her cries of exasperation were ignore by our resident hero of justice.

"The school, Mei, everyone's in danger I have to help!"

Yet before Kiana could so much as move a step towards the door.

*Bang!*

A fiery bullet shot in front of her sealing the exit closed.

"Jackpot." came the cheerful voice of one Sim August twirling a pistol he shouldn't have in his hand.

The sight of the gun made Theresa widen her eyes.

"Shamash..." she muttered. "The sim can't replicate anything unless someone seen him use it, so how?"

Kiana meanwhile was on her knees meanwhile, one eye flickering from gold to blue and vice versa.

"But the old man has those."

Sim August tapped his head as if remembering something.

"Glad you mentioned him, so let me step into his shoes for a bit if ya don't mind."

As Kiana looked up, vision swimming, she seemed to see Siegfried in front of her.

"Kiana." he called. "What do you fight for? What is it that is most worth fighting for to you?"

"I- I don't."

"St. Freya is being attacked because of your Herrscher friend, a being who is responsible for untold calamities. Do you want to protect her?"

"But she's not-"

'Siegfried' twirled the pistols of Shamash before slamming them together, forming a flaming Cleaver.

"Every Kaslana bold, must live by their Oath. Smash the vile Honkai, and purge the false gods. What is your oath Kiana? Will you protect your friend or do your duty?"

Background screaming was heard as Theresa yelled at someone to cut it out, but all Kiana could hear was an incessant ringing and echo.

What is my oath?

What is my oath?

What is my... Oath?

As 'Siegfried' seemingly got fed up waiting and prepared to swing the cleaver down, a stray bullet whistled through the air, slicing off a lock of his hair.

A determined Kiana stared him in the eyes.

"You want my oath? Fine! I'll save my friends and beat the Honkai! Mei included! That's my oath as a Kaslana!"

'Siegfried' stared with wide eyes before chuckling.

"Then what are you waiting for? Go save them all."

Kiana nodded and turned to run off, before pausing and running back to 'Siegfried'.

A loud slap echoed through the room as she backhanded him.

"Just wait til I meet the real you. We're gonna have a loooonggg conversation you hear me?!"

And then she ran off for real this time.