Chapter 11

Wondering that what might they be planning, I walked confused, going through all the possibilities.

Just as we were passing a fair, Maira stopped us "Hey wait up, let's go in!" She said gesturing towards the fair.

I blinked a few times and then looked at Kai who was looking at the fair.

"Ummm" she look excited and it won't hurt to go there. Is Kai also interested in going?

She giggled and turned to Kai to ask expectantly "What do you say?"

Kai glanced at me and agreed saying "Hn sure."

Now, it's time to chase Kiara to agree. It's gonna be a long one hehe..

"So Kiara" I started but she just surprised me with her reply.

"Fine. Just get over with it." She said.

"Huh?" I was in total disbelief. I used to think that she is as stubborn as Kai but now that I have come to know him, he do agrees easily. It's just her who is soo stubborn! And now, she agreed just like that? What's going on?

Even Kai was looking at her with a bit of surprise. Do they know each other?

"Okay! So now that everyone has agreed, then I'm going inside! You guys come at your own pace! Bye!" Before we could understand anything, saying this, Maira went to the fair and I sweatdropped.

Is she really this excited for this or something's going on?

We entered the fair and looked around. Soon even Kiara excused herself from there, leaving only Kai and me behind.

The voices around us seemed to have fade away as I could only feel my heart beating faster and faster by every passing second.

That's when he spoke up, calming my nerves. "Let's check out some stalls as well. It appears she is gonna take her sweet time here."

I felt my cheeks redening and a smile made its way on my lips. "Sure!"

We both explored the place together, played lots and lots of games and had sooo much fun!!

In the beginning, he was reluctant, saying that he will watch me play and enjoy but after some pursuing, he agreed and joined.

We even went on some rides and I saw some stalls too. While I was checking them out, I noticed that Kai wasn't around.

Huh? Where did he go?

I started to look around and was startled when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I almost screamed but stopped when I saw that it was Kai.

I sighed in relief "It was you.. I got really startled.." I told him. My heart was still beating like it was ready to jump out of my mouth. My hands were trembling a bit due to getting startled like that..

"Calm down." He said noticing it.

He held my both hands in his, and spoke slowly, in a soft voice "Take deep breaths."

And just like that, having my hands in his, looking at the person I admire the most.. I feel the safest at the moment. Our eyes locked with each other and it was just the moment where, in movies, flowers fall, music plays, the sky changes its colour and butterflies add grace to the magic of the moment..

It was all just soo perfect without even those props when someone pushed me while passing by and I lost my balance, stumbling forward.

Right at time, Kai tightened his grip on my hands and pulled me towards him and stopped me from falling.

I was soo close to him!! Just the very thought of this caused me to blush beet red. This time, even Kai was blushing slightly.

I wanted to see him blushing but I couldn't look because I was blushing even more!!

We awkwardly pulled away and were looking around to find something that could make this awkward moment disappear.

"Uh... Um you wanna eat something? You have been just playing games and taking rides, you must be hungry." He said.

"Y-yea." I replied.

Then, we tried different food from the stalls. There were so many varieties! Hehe whichever thing I talked about, Kai instantly got that for me!

While roaming around the stalls, I saw a really pretty bracelet!

"How pretty!!" I said. 'just said' but the next thing I saw was that Kai was standing on that stall.

.....what is he doing?

"Kai, why are you here? We were going right? I have messaged them too, they'll be meeting us outside." I said to him.

"I am sure they will take some time, till then, we can get done with this one. You were talking about that bracelet right?." He said and I sweatdropped. Since when did he get this optimistic about fair and it's games?

"Yea but.. it's the prize of the game Kai. Leave it." I said but he just ignored and asked the person about the game.

It was a game of Beyblade. The person needs to hit all the targets in single trial.. but I heard Kai has taken a break from beyblading..

The crowd started to cheer so loudly as he took out his Dranzer.

...wasn't he on a break?

He just launched it a single time and hit all the targets in one go and the crowd went crazy. The look on the stall's owner's face was just so worth watching hehe.

He was dumbfounded! Probably he didn't recognise Kai.

Kai won the bracelet and held it out to me. "Here." He said and I was red again!

"Th-thanks" I said blushing hard.

He won the bracelet for me..!! I'm gonna keep this bracelet with me forever!!! I am just sooo happy!!!!