Chapter 4

Kai's Pov...

I was so blank when she asked me what should she do. How am I supposed to know that? I don't understand all these things.

I kept pondering on all the possible replies I could respond with.

I can tell her to ask someone else or maybe to do whatever she wants.

But again, for some unknown reasons, I couldn't bring myself for giving a rude reply to her.

"Rude? What are you talking about Kai? Whenever I say that you talk rudely, you always say that you only say the truth, not rude. And you don't even care if it sounds rude. Right? Then what happened now~?" I heard Dranzer saying in an amused tone.

His stupid joke boiled my blood, it really did but the heat that reddened my ears wasn't from anger..

"Just shut up and stop reading my mind!" I scolded him and he disappeared in thin air.

I sighed and got back to thinking again. Just then I noticed that 20 minutes have passed and I haven't replied her yet.

I hurried typed and sent a message "How would I know that what you should do?"

"You are a boy right? So you would know how should I tell him.."

I was so confused. I don't even know who that guy is.

"Who is your crush anyways? And what type of person he is?" I enquired.

"His name is...."

Seriously? This girl won't change. Couldn't she tell the name in a single message? It's only increasing the suspense. I waited for her reply for which felt like eternity and then, finally came her reply.

"Kai Hiwatari"

The moment I saw her message, I was stunned, frozen and completely blank. I wanted to think of all the possible questions and calm my mind by giving an assumed answer to them but it was all blank and it was such a strange feeling...

Usually, I can recognise the emotions that I feel and that is, the feeling of annoyance. I feel irritated by knowing that a girl has grown feelings for me and expects me to have the same.. but its different.. I don't like her obviously.. but I don't want to tell her either.. I... Don't want to hurt her..

"Isn't this love Kai~? You are thinking about her happiness~" Dranzer popped up again.

This time, I didn't bother to even scold him. I was too occupied with my thoughts. What should I do? Should I tell her that it's me, about whom she is talking about..? Or should I just keep quiet..?

I consider her as a friend but I don't have any feelings for her..

"Uff.. wielders these days... Can't do a single thing!" I heard Dranzer saying but I just ignored him.

"But why fear, when Dranzer is here?" At this, I looked at him as he clicked the send button with his tail, saying in a proud manner "Here, no need to thank me for the help."

My eyes immediately widened as I rushed to take the phone from him and checked the message he has sent.

"I believe you should first start by being just friends for now. Take some time to know him better and give him time to do the same." My jaw was basically on the floor as I read the message, she has even seen that!

Why am I feeling that my bitbeast is trying to act as a love advisor?

Just then I saw the rest of the messages that she has sent while I was busy with my thoughts.

"He is the beyblading world champion you know, he goes in the college which is just in front of my school.."

"He is really popular among his fans and so many girls have crush on him.."

After the reply that Dranzer had sent, she replied "Okay.. but I don't think he will return my feelings.. hehe.. I just want to tell him once.."

Without even thinking, I enquired "Why do you even like him? Isn't he rude and cold?"

Thats right.. I am rude to people, I act arrogant at times and I am cold mostly. I think that she deserves better. Someone, who is warm and loving. Why would she even like someone like me?

"He might come out rude at times and yea, he is cold to people.. but he truly cares for the people who are close to him. He's really understanding. He says the truth and I like this quality. He works hard for what he want to achieve. I like his determination and perfectionism."

......how can she come up with these many positive things?

"You know there are so many things and it will take the whole day if I start talking about him"

"Awww Kai~! She's just perfect for you!" Dranzer said excitedly but I ignored him as he kept floating in the air lazily in his mini form.

We talked for a while but I didn't tell her about my identity yet.. I don't know how to tell her..

If I tell her now, it will only get awkward for her.

After we ended our conversation for today, I couldn't help but think about what she said.

As I lied awake on the bed at night, lost in thoughts about what happened today, Dranzer said "Isn't it what you wanted Kai? Someone who'll see the real you.."

"Hn.." was all I replied with, as I kept pondering on what should I do.

Kiara wasn't online the whole day. She must have known about it. Why didn't she tell me??

Just then, her message came and I stared at the screen thinking about how should I ask her about it.

We both talk straight to the point but that also becomes a reason for our arguments. So if I don't ask in a proper way, then it's going to be a long argument instead of conversation.