Chapter 1

Yue's pov...

I pushed my way towards the grand hall sneakily through the crowd. I spotted a seat at the very last and immediately went to sit there. I can't miss this chance!

Everyone stood up as the person we all were waiting for, entered the hall and went straight to the stage. His strides were confident but not egoistic. He held authority, not any sense of superiority over others. That's how a successful businessman should be!!

He warmly thanked everyone for attending the seminar and then he started to tell the ways that a person who aspires to become a business tycoon should choose.

I pointed down everything he said in my notebook. After like two hours, the seminar ended and everyone started to exit the hall.

As I was about to exit the college, someone grabbed my hand and pushed me to the left.

I was about to snap at the person for doing so but words stucked in my throat as I saw who it was!

"So you are the one who took my seat huh?" He enquired with a raised eyebrow and I felt lightning hitting me.

What??! Did I just took my crush's  place in the seminar??! God!! What an impression I made on him?!

"Umm... About that...." I tried to search for something I could say to justify what I did. I mean, I have a reason but why would he care about it?? He just doesn't care, that's how he is!

"But you were late to reach right? So it shouldn't matter if I took your place." I said looking away and trying not to look into his eyes.

"Late? Was I?" He asked and I couldn't help it as I automatically looked up at him and our eyes met.

Those crimson orbs..  I just couldn't help it as I got lost into them..

"And what are you even doing here? Shouldn't you be at your school, attending the seminar for the science students there?" He spoke up again.

I couldn't find anything that I could say. My words were stuck inside and weren't coming out at all. All I could do was just to stare into his eyes and let myself get lost into them.

He snapped his fingers in front of me as I finally came out of my thoughts.

"Well... I wanted to attend this seminar? Isn't it obvious?" I answered unsure of what else to say.

He kept looking at me, not looking convinced with my reply. I sighed and replied "Fine! I am sorry about that.. but I saw that a seat was still vacant and I really wanted to attend it.. so I went in there.."

He shrugged and said "Hn. Okay"

I was surprised! He just confronted me for taking his seat and now he's giving such a plain reaction? I was looking at him wide eyes as he shrugged and said "It's not like I wanted to attend that seminar. Just, don't pull out any such stunt again."

"If you didn't want to attend, you didn't have to stop me like that! And about the stunt, I'm a daredevil, I can very well manage myself!" I replied with proud lining my voice.

He looked at me with a raised eyebrow but his face didn't show any emotions. I was confused but I decided to leave before I do more damage to my impression on him but I froze in my tracks as I saw some students standing at the exit and checking the guest lists again.

They got to know someone sneaked in?! What do I do now??

"Now, you got the reason why I stopped you? It will be interesting to see you pull another stunt to escape now." He said with a smirk. I am not facing him but I just know that he is smirking!

I turned to him a bit nervously and opened my mouth to say something as someone called out from behind me "Hey Kai"

I am terrified!!! What will I say to justify myself??! They'll find out I'm not a student here!! I was literally screaming and crying inside my head as the person again spoke up.

"Uh.. who are you?" He asked me this time.

I was too nervous to turn to him as Kai took some steps towards that boy and said in his usual cold tone "She's with me. Came to see the seminar."

My eyes were wide and jaw was touching the ground as I heard him covering up for me! But along with these chaos, I felt my heart beating a bit faster as I felt the heat rising up my cheeks. Kai!!! The great Kai helped me out!!!!
I felt happy about it.

"Huh?? So... Couldn't you have told us earlier about it? We were checking our lists again, thinking there's some problem somewhere or that maybe someone sneaked in." The boy said sounding tired.

"You never asked." Kai said and i felt like laughing. That's the typical Kai Hiwatari for you.

The boy left to tell others to stop checking. I turned to Kai who was already looking at me and I couldn't help but blush as I said "Thanks for the help.."

He nodded and I decided to leave the college before I get into more trouble. Once I reached home, I got freshen up and messaged my online friends.

Kiara has been my friend since quite sometime but recently, I met her friend. I didn't expect her to have a friend but now that I think about it, they both are so similar. They seem rough in the beginning but as you get to know them, they are really nice and caring.

We talked for a while and I told them that how I met my crush today and what all happened.

Kiara was indifferent to it but she did comment on how she would have enjoyed watching that.

Her friend.. well he seemed amused. I don't get it but I felt like he attempted to say something to me but stopped himself.

After sometime, they got some work and they left. I sighed and thought to study for sometime.

Author's note

Very Happy Birthday sissy!!!!!! I'm really sorry, I couldn't reach even close to finishing this book but I'll update it all soon enough!
I hope you liked it rirurutowa123