"Alright time for the plan to commence.' "The Soldier" thought  after accessing what available tools he currently has.

In the main floor nine soldiers were patrolling armed with the riffles trying to find their target who eluded from their grasp and kill him

 As they patrolled, the area looking for the target.

*CLANK*

Suddenly the enemy soldier were alarmed by the sound look to see the direction where the sound came from. 

"Split up and find him!" The Squad Leader ordered.

So then by the Captain's order the soldiers split up and went up to different directions in the first floors while the remaining ones went upstairs to see where the sound came from and they concluded that their target was there and thought he foolishly gave himself away to get himself killed.

The two soldiers that went to the north direction in the first floor to find "The Soldier" checked the rooms readied and armed pointing their riffles with mounted flashlights helping them see in the dark. The two soldiers check one of the rooms to see if he was there.  When one of the two went to the room on the left.

"Wha-"

Suddenly the enemy soldier got pulled behind and his mouth was covered by a hand preventing him from making a sound and his neck was snapped killing him instantly.

The one who killed the enemy soldier was none other than "The Soldier" as he was the one who led one of them into ambush in one of the plans to take all of the enemy soldiers. Now The Soldier then turn his attention toward the second one who was on the other room in the right and took out his two loaded pistols, entered the room and quickly shot the second one before he had time to react killing him instantly.

"The Soldier" went to the northeast direction where he saw one enemy soldier looking around to find him and he quickly hid in the corner of the wall and drawn his combat knife waited for the right time for the enemy soldier to come to his direction and kill him quickly. As the enemy came to his direction, The Soldier quickly grab him and stab in the heart with seven enemies remaining  all he needed to do was eliminate them and get out his predicament and lay low while contacting the military to dispatch a rescue team get him out of the city and return to base.

While "The Soldier" was starting feel hopeful that he was going to survive but was very cautious and never let his guard down even for second so then went to the second floor where the remaining soldiers were and planned to finish them. 

He run up to the second floor and has his grenade ready and spot two enemy soldiers who were looking for him. Wasting no time "The Soldier" remove the safety pin of the grenade throw it at the two soldiers.

*BOOM*

The explosion kills the two soldiers instantly.

The sound of the explosion got the five enemy soldiers head back in the second floor "The Soldier" was in  or from the main floor when they spotted him saw that he was running away from them took out their riffles and shot "The Soldier" only for him to dodge most the incoming bullets only for the last bullet shot his right shoulder with his left arm holding it while gritted his teeth in pain.