ʟɪᴋᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴅᴏ

ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ᴄʜɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜɴᴄᴀɴɴʏ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀꜱɪᴅᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴋᴏʟ, - ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟʟʏ ᴀʙꜱᴏʀʙᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʜɪꜱ ɴᴇᴘʜᴇᴡ - ʜᴏᴡ ꜱɪᴍɪʟᴀʀ ᴇʟɪᴢᴀʙᴇᴛʜ, ᴏʀᴘʜᴇᴜꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋʟᴀᴜꜱ ᴡᴇʀᴇ. The brunette and ravenatte were identical replicas of their hybrid brother. They shared similar looks, mannerisms and attitudes. However, what surprised them the most was how loyal the tribrid and qautbrid were to Klaus, and overprotective their brother was over them. The seven originals merely had hours together before the original witch made her appearance, proclaiming that she wished for them to be a family again. The two youngest members of the family were on edge and highly suspicious of Esther, who seemed to welcome them with open arms. Klaus and Kol, - even Finn - didn't miss the way the two mothers acted towards each other.

Elizabeth's eyes had been narrowed into slits, a glare - that mirrored her father's, with a hint of her endless husband's - on her face. The queen of the Dreaming, didn't trust her grandmother and she loathed her - because she stood by whilst Mikael abused her father throughout his whole childhood. Orpheus too, felt his instincts scream at him not to trust his great grandmother. The eight of them could all practically taste the uneasiness between them all as they all retreated to own quarters. Orpheus observed his mother curiously, as she flexed her fingers slowly. He could tell she worrying - thinking about something, but what? He tilted his head, aware of both his grandfather and grand-uncle eavesdropping on them. He swallowed, during his short time back in the waking world alive, he had been afraid. Afraid and nervous to ask his parents, a question that had been on his mind ever since he died. Would they forgive him what he did? Orpheus lowered his lip, speaking up but he didn't ask the question - his question "Mama. What's wrong?"

Elizabeth blinked, before smiling warmly at her son "Nothing's wrong. Why?"

"It's just..." he blinked, frowning at his mother - she had the frown his grandfather had when he was plotting. "You have the same look granddad has. When he's plotting something."

Kol snorted, accidently spitting slightly into Klaus' palm - who had his hand around his little brother mouth, in an attempt to keep him quiet. Klaus shot him a glare, as he shook with internal laughter. Elizabeth chuckled, smiling as she gazed at her only child "Well, you have the same pout that Morpheus pulls."

Orpheus' eyebrows scrunched up, into a surprised frown. He tilted his head, "I do? What pout?"

"Whenever your father is offended or repulsed he pulls this frown, pout actually." Elizabeth chuckled, smirking "A slightly deadpanned, disdainful pout. It's quite adorable."

Orpheus blinked, before giggling after processing the new information. He smiled, thinking of the pout his mother had described resting on his father's face - how could have he forgotten about that? His mind drifted to his aunt Death, he missed her. A devious glint lit up in his eyes, "Mama, can I kill uncle Elijah so I can see auntie Death?"