ᴄʜɪᴄᴀɢᴏ ʙʟᴜᴇs

ᴋʟᴀᴜs ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ᴏʀᴘʜᴇᴜs's ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀs, ᴅᴇsᴘɪᴛᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ʜᴇ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴅᴇᴀʟ

ᴋʟᴀᴜs ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ᴏʀᴘʜᴇᴜs's ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀs, ᴅᴇsᴘɪᴛᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ʜᴇ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴅᴇᴀʟ. And he have very intention to find out more. As he observed his relatives. Elizabeth kept to her son very close to her, and always had her eye drifting to the ravenette. Ever since he'd been brought back to life. Which was understandable. Orpheus - who was cladded in his grandfather's clothes, which were too big for him - was mesmerised the things around him. Klaus found his grandson curious. He was like his mother, but he had quite a reserved nature. The hybrid assumed he inheirted it from his mysterious father.

Elizabeth was sat beside the ravenette - who was sandwiched between his two family members, watching with a smile as he fiddled with the stereo. Flipping from song to song. She was surprised at comfortable he was, being back. Considering the changes that had occured since his death. He didn't seem too shocked about their relation to Klaus, but she couldn't care less. As long as he was aware and happy, she was too. She suspected he was a little weary of his grandfather or was staying close to her, in a way to reassure her.

Since his resurrection, Orpheus found himself to be quickly smothered with attention. After a nice warm bath, his grandfather had given him some clothes. And his mother had been very attentive to him. Despite enjoying being able to interact with his surrounds, instead of just being invisable. He noticed Stefan's confused stares and slightly anxious behaviour. He suspected something was wrong, but didn't mention anything.

Chosing to simply enjoy himself and his mother's company. However, he did wonder ; what was about his father? He knew the pain he caused his parents, and desired to make it up to them. He was fully aware of the following events proceeding his death. He saw his grandfather's outburst against his grandmother after he learnt of his mother's and his own existence. How angry he was. Orpheus was fully aware that Katerina was a hypocrite. And his mother, his father, himself and his grandfather were the ones whom were wronged.

Orpheus blamed his grandmother the most for his mother's suffering, and he didn't know which revenage was better. The fact that he was alive, or the fact that now Klaus would stop at nothing to get back at Katerina. Stefan was beyond confused. First Klaus had a daughter, now he also had a grandson. Vampires weren't able to procreate yet, both Elizabeth and Orpheus - if he heared it right - existed. More importantly, he was afarid. Elizabeth was way more power than Klaus. What if that meant Orpheus was even more powerful than her? And if so...what the hell was he?

After arriving in Chicago, they arrived at a bar. Orpheus snaked his hand into his mother's, causing her to look at him for a second before smiling. As he concealed the fact, by walking slightly closer to her. Similar to the way his father had done once a upon a time.

"You got to be kidding me."

Their gazes flew to a dark skinned woman, holding a tray under her arm. Looking shocked at the sight of Stefan, but slightly fearful when she spotted the three originals. Klaus smirked "So a hybrid walks into a bar, says to the -"