ʀᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

´´ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ᴍᴇ, ᴋʟᴀᴜs, ´´ ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀᴅᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ ᴘᴏssᴇssɪɴɢ ᴀʟᴀʀɪᴄ's ʙᴏᴅʏ ´´ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪᴛ

´´ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ᴍᴇ, ᴋʟᴀᴜs, ´´ ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀᴅᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ ᴘᴏssᴇssɪɴɢ ᴀʟᴀʀɪᴄ's ʙᴏᴅʏ ´´ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪᴛ. ´´

"And show you kindness?" Klaus frowned down at the Petrova doppelganger bounded in the chair besfore him "I have searched for you for 500 years. Your death is going to last at least half of that." Katherine shivered "Speaking of those 500 years, I've heard rumors."

She narrowed her eyes, gulpping "What rumors?"

Klaus tilted his head, did she really think he was so stupid? "The rumors of your daughter. The tribrid. Your very daughter who - if my suspicions are correct - lay as a mere embryo in your womb when you turned yourself."

Katherine's demeaner grew even more fearful, a bitter glow shined in her orbs "There's true, if that's what you're asking."

"Tell me, about her." He demanded.

"She's cunning, seductive and flawless. Beautiful, very beautiful. Definitely my daughter." She bravely looked him the eyes, defiantly, disgust poured into them as she spat "However, she's her father's daughter, even more so than she is mine." He blinked, eyes becoming glassy as hers burned "The first person she cried out for was you. Her first word was 'dadda.'" His heart swooned "Not a day has gone by that she hasn't reminded me of you."

"I missed all of it." Klaus whispered in grief, eyes burning with unshed tears as a whimper dared reach up his throat. Yet, it warmed his being that his daughter wanted him. "Her first steps. Her first word. All because of you." Rage burned through his vains "You kept my daughter away from ME!!"

Katherine stared surpised at his anger, she hadn't thought that he'd even care for her - their child. She narrowed her eyes "I didn't think you'd care."

Klaus glowered, resting his hands on the arms of the chair. Leaning forward, causing her to inch away. His breath fanned over her face, burning her skin "Believe it or not, I do care for my family. If I find, that you've wronged our daughter somehow during the last 500 years, I will show you things worse than death."

ᴇʟɪᴢᴀʙᴇᴛʜ ʀ

"You called. I came." Eliza growled slightly, voice ringing loud and clear through the Salvatore boarding house as her highed heeled boot clicked against the wooden floor "What do the hell do you want, Damon? This summoning better benefit me." She halted in the library, staring over the six occupants with her resting bitch face.

Elijah turned, eyes focusing on the Petrova. His chat with Katerina ringing in the back of his skull. It all made sense ; the resembles, the likes, the similarities. The loose curly haired brunette was without a doubt his brother's daughter. He already knew she had his brother's temper, he wondered just how much she was alike to Niklaus. And how deep their shared hatred ran for her mother.