ᴋʟᴀᴜs & ᴍᴏʀᴘʜᴇᴜs

ᴍᴏʀᴘʜᴇᴜs ᴘᴇᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ʜɪs ᴡɪғᴇ ᴄᴜʀɪᴏᴜsʟʏ, ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʀɴᴇʀ ᴏғ ʜɪs ᴇʏᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴏʀ sᴏ

ᴍᴏʀᴘʜᴇᴜs ᴘᴇᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ʜɪs ᴡɪғᴇ ᴄᴜʀɪᴏᴜsʟʏ, ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʀɴᴇʀ ᴏғ ʜɪs ᴇʏᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴏʀ sᴏ. Elizabeth had not yet spoken a word of what she was doing. As she lead him through the streets of London. Morpheus took the opportunity to observe the tribrid before asking the question that was burning in his mind. She seemed happier - her eyes were brightened, once more. He tilted his head "Where are you leading me?"

Elizabeth smiled slyly, turning her head before lifting her gaze to meet his. The endless felt a familar swoon in his chest at the grace and beauty she held in her movements "I promised you I'd avenge our son's death. Well," he blinked, clueless as she beamed wickedly "I did something even better."

"That being what, exactly?" He quried, with a frown on his face.

"It's better if you see," she smiled "before I explain." She turned her head, leaving him to frown puzzled. His confusion only increased as they came upon a truck. His eyebrows srunched together "I don't understand..."

The couple halted as the passanger door opened. Orpheus sighed dramaticly, before climbing out of the truck "Took you long enough grand-" he trailed off, as his gaze landed on his parents. He slowly blinked, observing the pair - his mother seemed relived yet nervous, because of his silent, gawking father. He smiled, eyes bright "Dad."

Morpheus gazed at his beaming son amazed, eyes glistening as Elizabeth smiled "Orpheus," he stuttered, turning his gaze to his wife "but how?"

Elizabeth smirked devilishly, sharing a knowing look with the younger endless "I resuracted him, love." Morpheus blinked, glancing between her and Orpheus - who sauntered towards them "It would seem, nobody in my side of the family really stay dead." Orpheus smirked, 'Especsially since most of them are dagger-dead, thanks granddad.'

Morpheus looked between the pair repeatedly, still finding it unreal. He turned his eyes to his son, exaiming him closely ; he hadn't changed - as if he'd never died. He reached his hand out, slowly brushing Orpheus's inky curls away from his eyes. The young qautbrid, blinked, smiling widely, as Morpheus' eyes brightened, before he embraced his son.

Elizabeth beamed, as she observed as father and son withdrew after a lengthy second. Morpheus cradled his son's face, brushing his hair away from his face, a smile caressened the dream lord's lips as his orbs zoned in on to Orpheus eyes - which were the perfect combination of his parents', brown like his mother's, yet tearful like his father's. Morpheus turned to his wife, hands leaving his son's face. Orpheus smirked widely, cheering his father on in his head. Morpheus cupped his wife's face, kissing her.

Elizabeth blinked, shocked by the action, yet she returned the kiss. She observed her husband surprised as he blinked rapidly, the realisation of what he'd done. Where they at that stage once more? Did she still..? He parted his lips, going to apologise.

"Um, mama," Orpheus broke the silence, turing their attention to him, his smirk gone, it had just occured to him "what about..." he nodded towards the truck.

Elizabeth's eyes widened "Ohh," she breathed in realisation, her own father flashed through her mind. Morpheus' brows furrowed, he glanced between his wife and son puzzeled, what did Orpheus mean?

"Where has he gone?" She inquired as Morpheus frowned 'he?', Orpheus shrugged lightly, she sighed "He couldn't gone far." Orpheus grinned, excitment bubbling in his chest, his father was finally going to meet his grandfather, he spun around and bounded off ahead. Earning an amused chuckle from his mother.

The lord of dreams turned his gaze to his wife, confused. Elizabeth simply smiled at him, a certain glint in her eyes "I don't understand?"

"After our last meeting, I made a few discoveries." She explained vaguely, as his eyes narrowed - that deadpanned, frown settling on his face "Discoveries which lead me to find certain things out, things that caused me to resurrect our son." She beamed up at him, a shine her eyes "There's someone I'd like you to meet."

ᴇʟɪᴢᴀʙᴇᴛʜ ʀ

Klaus frowned at the sight of his beaming grandson who was bounding towards him "I thought I told you to wait in the truck." He scolded, halting in his movements.

Orpheus pouted, stopping in his tracks "Granddad." He whined.

Dream's frown had shifted into one of his many stoic expressions, he strolled  slightly behind his wife with his hands buried in his pockets. He still was thrown, and wondered what Elizabeth and Orpheus were up to.

"How can I face your mother if something happen to you, Orpheus?"

He glanced at his wife when a stranger's male voice poures into his ears. She turned her head, eyes meeting his, she beamed.

"But-"

"He has a point."

Orpheus spun around as Klaus shifted his gaze. Klaus' frown dropped, - as did his jaw, his eyes widened. He instantly spotted the dark haired man beside his daughter. He had pale skin, which was paler than snow. He smoothly caught his gaze, turning body slightly.

Morpheus observed the dirty blonde, fair skined man. Shock was written all over his face, and swirled in his blue-green eyes. His mouth slightly closing, only to reopen. The endless and hybrid's gazes bore into the others, never straying despite the shock and intimidation.

Orpheus beamed, glancing between the two before sharing a cheeky smile with Elizabeth. Klaus' brows furrowed, eyes darkening, he went to speak - there was something about the ravenatte, he found familiar - the skin tone, the hair colour. As did Morpheus, observing the blonde, he noted a certain familiarity.

"What-"

"Love," Elizabeth pulled her husband's attention to her, Klaus glanced at his daugher questionblely "allow me to introduce my father," Morpheus' eyes widened, he turned his head back to look at the blonde "Klaus."

Klaus' eyebrows furrowed in an annoyed frown, not understanding what - or rather who he was being introduced to. The prince of stories recongised that frown instantly, glancing between the brunette and blonde. He noted they shared the same facial structures - and expresions he assumed, judging from the frown. Little did he know, Klaus had passed down quite a large lot to Elizabeth.

The hybrid's mouth hung and drawed up like a fish, he turned his gaze to his daughter, totally lost. Despite that, she only smiled widely "Dad, I'd like you to meet my husband, Morpheus."

"Morpheus?" He questioned, eyes flying to the endless in question.

The duo examined the other more closely now, picking up on the similarities between father and daughter, father and son. Klaus narrowed his eyes, as Morpheus remained stoic, yet his expression shifted somehow. Orpheus blinked, raising his brows as Elizabeth narrowed her own, becoming serious. The atmosphere seemed to still. Almost cautiously, as the endless and hybrid suspiciously and disdainfully stared the other down.

Both willing the other to be the first to break.