ᴛᴡᴏ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀs, ᴀ sᴏɴ, ᴀ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʜᴜsʙᴀɴᴅ...

ᴍᴏʀᴘʜᴇᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ᴋʟᴀᴜs ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʙᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴ ᴇʏᴇʟɪᴅ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴛᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅᴏᴡɴ "ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴs ғᴏʀ ᴍʏ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ?" Klaus sneered suspiciously

ᴍᴏʀᴘʜᴇᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ᴋʟᴀᴜs ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʙᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴ ᴇʏᴇʟɪᴅ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴛᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅᴏᴡɴ "ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴs ғᴏʀ ᴍʏ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ?" Klaus sneered suspiciously. Elizabeth sighed as Orpheus' brows furrowed, he peered at his father - who actually seemed surprised. The hybrid tore his gaze away from the endless, to throw a questioning look towards his daughter "And how long have you been married?" His gaze shot back to Morpheus', his expression a touch darker "Without my permission?"

Orpheus' jaw dropped, eyes wide as golf balls, he almost got whiplash because of how fast his head turned. Elizabeth gaped slightly, a cautious expression on her face. First, he'd nearly coughed his brains out upon discovery of the Petrova even having a husband. And now that he'd appeared, he was being an defensive and overprotective father. Despite the fact Morpheus could practically kill him with a wave of his hand. As the young endless original thought on more, he recalled that he had forgotten to mention a few key details about his endless father to his hybrid  grandfather.

"Four hurndred and sixteen years." Morpheus revealed, his tone soft "As for having your permission, Klaus, neither Elizabeth nor I were aware i
of who you were or if you were alive at the time."

Klaus scrowled as the two Petrova shared a glance. That was a vaild fact, even if Klaus hated to admit it. He growled, eyes narrowimg even more, he took a step towards his...son-in-law "Well, I wasn't even away of the fact I had a daughter, let alone a grandson until recently. I am here now, and I have a bloody right to know ; who are you?"

Orpheus fumbled with the botton on the old army shirt, growing more excited as Elizabeth bit her lip, trying to hide the smirk that was threatening to take over her mouth. The pair had wondered ; just how Klaus react to the fact his son-in-law was more powerful than him, and predated not only him but everybody on the planet?

"I am lord Morpheus," Dream held his head high "I am the king of dreams, and nightmares. I know who you are." Klaus raised his brows "Niklaus Mikaelson. The Original Hybrid. The Great Evil, I believe is what so call you. And now," he shot a sly smile at his wife and child - whom blinked in unison, comically sharing a side glance "everything makes sense."

Klaus frowned, before following his gaze, to observe Elizabeth shrug lightly, with a half-arisen brow as Orpheus sent a questioning look to her. The hybrid instantly understood - they were troublemakers. Klaus smiled, he was certain now ; Kol will adore his niece and great nephew. He knew that Elijah and Rebekah didn't even stand a chance.

"He's going to love you too."

The duo's attention snapped towards the smiling hybrid, curious. Even Morpheus shot a wonderous look to the hybrid. Orpheus raised a brow "Who?"

"One of your uncles." Klaus smirked, sharing a look with Elizabeth, who seemed to catch what he meant. Whilst the endless father and son remained in the dark, yes Morpheus knew of Klaus - but only because of the nightmares of others he'd seen.

Elizabeth smirked wickedly, eyes shining as bright as her father's "I take it, one would be right if I assumed that Elijah's going to have a heartattack?"

"Can vampires even have heartattacks?" Orpheus frowned.

"Elijah would be the first." Morpheus stated, knowing the undead weren't capable of the act.

"So," Klaus narrowed his eyes, looking at the lord of dreams curiously "you're the god who governes dreams?"

"More than a god," Elizabeth informed, drawing his attention and a admiring look from her husband "he's endless."

Orpheus nodded, tugging on his mother's army shirt "He exists wether people believe in him or not. And he has more names than I can count."

Elizabeth chuckled as Morpheus smirked, surpressing a chuckle himself, before taking the hybrid's attention again "I am Dream of the Endless. I have existed for eons," Klaus' face dropped, completely astounded "I oversee everything that occurs both in the Dreaming and the Waking world. That is my purpose and my function."

The original hybrid blinked dumbfounded "How old?" He muttered, it was astounding to him that there was someone out there in the world more ancient than himself and his siblings.

ᴇʟɪᴢᴀʙᴇᴛʜ ʀ

A breath-taking woman sat upon the sand, resting her chin on her knees, enjoying the feeling of the water brushing against the skin of her feet. As she stared ahead, completely unaware of the pair of eyes admiring her as she admired the endless horizon. The messy haired man gazed at the brunette curiously.

It hadn't been the first time he'd seen her, however he couldn't quite recall the first time he had. He found himself often observing her whenever their paths crossed. She could often be found in many parts of the Dreaming. The library, the beaches and even the grey sandy outskirts outside the great marble walls.

He'd found the trails of artwork she'd left behind. Lucianne had been surprised when he hadn't been angry or annoyed upon the discovery that she was the Dreaming's phantom artist. He'd merely smiled slyly, stating that she and her work should be left alone. Cain and Abel had many of her paintings in their homes, even some dreams and nightmares admired her work. Even he had spirted away an landscape she'd painted of the castle into his possession.

She smiled contently, as the waves lapped against her bare feet and as the sun shone on her skin. She hardly knew of her observer, and how radiate she was in her loose white and grey dress. He smiled slyly, curious, taking a step towards her.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?"

Her smile dropped slightly, a cautious expression shifting on to her face, she turned her head, her dark eyes meeting silver ones "Yes."

He smiled, raising his brows "I don't believe we've had the pleasure."

"No," She smiled amused, eyes bright as she scanned the man beside her, he wore long black robes. He had pale white skin, whiter than snow, which complemented his small, pink pouting lips and dark eyes and shaggy inky hair "We haven't."